♡Glossy Eyes♡ |14|

The soft covers wrapped round both of our bodies, we were almost glued together.

At this moment in time we're inseparable. Giving each other endless comfort.

I wriggled under his strong grip. His scent drowning me, I turned around to face his gummy smile. Holding him, he tightened his arms around my waist.

This was starting to feel realer than I thought it could.

I felt someone breathing softly on my face, almost as if that dream actually happened.

I never noticed a fan in Jin's room..

I peaked my eyes open, it was still fairly dark in the room.

Something tightened its grip around my waist, I squirmed.

"Shhh.." a familiar voice soothed.

"Y-y-Yoongi...?" I flinched at the voice.

"Shoot..." he cursed.

"I'm so sorry." He sat up quickly.

I turned to face him. I stared into his eyes, almost paralysed. My hands shaking, my heart pounding. I sat up as he back up alittle.

I fell into his arms, he hugged me back tightly. Tears streamed down my cheeks, I gripped onto him not wanting to let go of him.

I never realised how much I missed him, how much i honestly needed him. His arms securely wrapped around me, it was the safest feeling in the world.

"I missed you.." I whimpered.

"I missed you too Y/n." He whispered into my neck. He tucked the strands of hair behind my ear and stared into my glossy orbs. He wiped my tears off with his thumb and showed his gummy smile.

He chuckled pulling at the bottom of the shirt I was wearing.

"Is my t-shirt comfy..?" He laughed as we sat on his bed. I nodded.

I hugged him again still not over the fact that he was in front of me. I mean I was in their house but it hadn't occurred to me how good it would feel to see him.

"Ehm,I need to return this to you." He handed me my phone.

At that moment I panicked, had he seen the pictures of me and his daughter?!

"The picture is cute." He stated smiling.

I felt guilty. I smiled and nodded taking the phone from his hand.

"Thanks."

"Should we get something to eat?" He changed the topic.

I got out of the covers and nodded. He shuffled out after me and took my hand, it felt more awkward.