Part 7

Midoriya's p.o.v.

Beep beep beep

Ugh. I am tired of hearing that stupid alarm clock. I just want it to shut the hell up. I just want everything to go away. I put my head under my pillow not wanting to go to class. I groan in my bed before just laying down not bothering to get up.

"No one will care if I'm a bit late...." I say quietly.

I lay down in my bed for a while longer before finally getting up. I look over at my clock and see that school had just started. I get up and change my clothes and look at my arms. They have cuts from just a few days before and one's from the day Kacchan told me to kill myself. I grab the razor blade I normally use and examine it. I then drag the cool blade across my wrists a few times not caring to clean or bandage them. I pull down my sleeves then head to class.

I show up to class and first period had already ended. I walk into the classroom to see Aizawa and Present Mic in a minor panic.

"There you are little listener!" Present Mic says hurriedly walking up to me looking relieved.

Aizawa whips around quickly and speed walks up to me. "Kid where were you?"

I was startles at the aggression in his voice but he also sounded worried and relieved.

"I-I overslept....." I say quietly.

The 2 teachers look at me, then each other, then back at me. Shock emerges on Present Mic's face when he looks me in the eyes.

He whispers something to Aizawa and Aizawa looks me in the eyes. He gives the same exact reaction Present Mic did.

"H-Holy shit problem child." Aizawa says shocked.

"Little listener, your eyes...." Present Mic says astonished.

I look at them confused before taking my phone out to use the camera. I change the camera view to selfie mode and look at my eyes. I drop my phone in shock and take a few steps back.

"Th-They're grey." I say not knowing what to do. The bell rings and I run out of the classroom. 

"Kid wait!" Aizawa yells from behind me.

I run down the hallway before I'm stopped by someone grabbing my arm. (My aRm)

"Izu? Where were you?"

It was Kirishima.

I look into his eyes before he lets go. He clasps his hands over his mouth in shock. Tears begin pouring down his face as I run off. I run back to the dorms lock my dorm room door and curl up in a ball on my bed.

Kirishima's p.o.v.

After Midoriya runs away from me I fall down to my knees and start crying. I don't know what's happening. My boyfriend's eyes are grey and fully lost their shine.

I feel someone start to hug me and I look up at them. It was Kaminari. (Hah I'm adding him into the story now)

"What's wrong bro?" He asks concerned.

"I-It's I-Izu...." I stutter out.

"Izu?" He asks confused.

"M-Midoriya..." I say clarifying who I was talking about.

"Are you two dating or something?" He asks.

I nod my head still crying a bit.

"What's wrong with Midoriya?" He asks confused.

"H-His eyes are grey and l-lost their s-shine." I say beginning to stop crying.

"What!? How!?" He semi-shouts in shock.

"I-I don't know...." I whisper.

Kaminari and I get up finally being incredibly late to class and begin to head there. We walk into class with the class not there. We see Present Mic pacing around panicking and mumbling like Midoriya with Aizawa leaning on his desk nervously.

"Shouta! We can't wait 'til after school! What if he does something he'll regret!? I can't risk losing one of my students to something like that. I mean did you see the way he was acting? No wonder his friends were worried the other day! I didn't notice until today but he looks so broken!" Present Mic says full on panicking now.

"Present Mic?" I ask confused as all hell.

Our English teacher whips around surprised by our presence.

"What are you two doing? We sent you guys to the gym." He asks.

"We didn't get to class on time." Kaminari says.

"Why didn't you two get to class?" Aizawa asks raising an eyebrow.

"W-We bumped into Izu...." I say quietly.

The 2 teachers looks at each other before looking at us.

"Okay so you 2 need to go to the gym while we try to figure something out." Present Mic says.

We look at ou teachers confused and then we head to the gym.