FOUR

Y/n did wake up the next morning in a cold sweat, it only felt as if she slept for two seconds when really she slept a good 10 hours.

It was like a huge flood of memories, flushing down to her face, and her breathing intensifying as it creeped closer and closer, only to whisper in her ear. 'It's close'

and waking up to Sannie loudly wailing in the parents bedroom, y/n groaned as she got up, quietly moving towards her parents bedroom and saw Sammie standing up in her crib and reached for y/n. She ran over and hoisted her sister to her hip and bounced her lightly to calm her down, she only seemed to stare out of the window, which made y/n feel odd so she shifted back to her room with Sammie.

She placed her down in the ground and let her freely roam, grabbing her super-con and changing a couple channels, pulling out the Ariel.

"Max," she asked, surprised by her groggy voice, coughing a little. "Maxine," she said and instantly got a repsonse.

"What's the deal barbie?" She asked and y/n jumped to her response.

"Hey!" She said and heard max giggle behind the super-con "anyways, What time did you want me to come over?" she questioned max and only heard the static rise higher.

"Around 9 o'clock, is that alright?" She asked and y/n turned to Sammie, reaching for her sister hairbrush, y/n stood up and grabbed it out of her grip.

"That's totally fine, I gotta look after Sammie for a while," she told her friend over the machine.

"Yeah cool, also bring your new board I wanna have a go on it," max said and y/n smiled, looking over her shoulder to her yellow board with red wheels. .

"Alright, see you at nine," she said and stood up, max returned the gesture as y/n threw the super-com into her bed and grabbed Sammie taking her downstairs for something to eat.

-

Y/n left the house wearing her denim shorts, a white belt, a green white and black stripes top along with her trainers and white suspenders, with her yellow board in her hands and skated towards Maxine's house

She took only two rights and three lefts to stumble across the red heads house seeing the teenage girl attempting a kick flip with her board.

"Ayyy, ginger!" She yelled, slamming her foot against the road and riding closer towards her friend as she picked the board up and recived a hug.

They pulled away and instantly started to skate down the road near Max's, both of them attempting new skills and cheering once the other managed to do a jump in the air.

"So you and Will talked yet?" She asked sitting down on the curb of the street, chucking down her blue raspberry slurpie they bought at the closest 7/11 just down the street. Y/n chocked against her strawberry one. "You have?" She asked excitedly, putting down her slushie and tucked her ginger hair behind her left ear.

"Yeah, last night," she announced as max grinned to her, seeming to be happy about their small contact with each other since their break up.

"What did you take about?" She asked, grabbing her skateboard and plinking her feet on top of the board, allowing it to move side to side.

"Oh, y-you know," y/' stuttered. "Board games," she said as max raised her brow at her friend taking a sip of the slurpie. "What? He told me he wanted to play d&d, so I suggested he'd play it with the boys today," she told her and as max took another gulp of her drink.

"So they're all at mikes house playing d&d right now?" She asked and y/n stood up.

"Well I hope so, they used to play in none stop before will disappeared," she said, blinking unusually whilst max stood up too.

"Good on them," she said before taking her board and glided on top of it, she pushed her foot to the back of the board and lifted herself up and back down.

"Max that was brill-" y/n announced before max fell to the side the board zooming away and into someone else's foot, y/n felt a sharp pain on the front of her head and instantly knew who it was without looking, the person kicked it up and held it, the girls looked to see Eleven, handing the board back to Max.

"Hi," the brunette girl said towards the other two teens.

"Hey?" They responded as max took her board. Max and y/n looked to each other and then to eleven again and down at her old shaggy clothes.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked and the girls nodded, y/n walked to her slushie and handed it to eleven who stared at it weirdly.

"Go on, try it," she told her, watching g elevens eyes light up as she tasted the sugary ice. "Called slurpie, strawberry flavour," y/n said as max allowed the two girls inside of her home and into the bedroom, y/n kicking her feet up in her bed whilst el sat there with her legs dangling over the edge.

"And then he said h-he missed me and then...hung up," eleven explained watching max pace across her bedroom looking to eleven with a folded upper lip as y/n looked through Max's comic books.

"He's a piece of shit," max announced, continuing to pace.

"What a prick," y/n said, eyes glued to the pages of the comic book she was reading.

"What?" Eleven asked softly to the girls as they stopped.

"Mike is doing jack shit today, I guarantee you, right now he's playing Atari with Lucas," max pointed towards eleven with a grin plastered across her face.

"Or d&d," y/n added, flipping over a page.

"But friends dont lie?" Eleven told Max who straightened a little bit looking g off to the side.

"Well boyfriends lie, all. the. time." Max announced and y/n nodded quietly, max reached over and threw the comic book out her hands, y/n's mouth opened, sitting up and opening her hands out but stopped after max worryingly jolted her head towards eleven.

"Alright el," y/n sat and moved around the bed to sit in her left. "Mike is a douchebag, he has been ever since I've met him, girls like you don't deserve him at all," she said and eleven looked at her friend sadly.

"So, you're gonna stop calling him, you're going to ignore his calls and as far as your concerned, he doesn't exist," max instructed her as eleven gave a horrified look.

"Doesn't exist?" She whispered towards max.

"El he treated you like garbage, you're going to treat him like garbage, give him a taste of his own medicine," y/n told eleven who nodded carefully.

"Give him the medicine," she repeated as both max and y/n nodded.

"And if he doesn't fix this, or doesn't explain himself," max started and looked to y/n to finish off.

"Dump his ass," y/n finished with a singular eyebrow raise, she stood up and grabbed elevens hands. "Come on," she said as eleven looked to Max uncertain.

"Where are we going?" She asked as max grabbed her melted slurpie.

"To show that there's more to life than stupid boys,"

y'all I am tired as fuck, bitch I've got work experience, Disneyland, annual show, school production, school it's self and homework to do all at the same time like fucking hell why on earth can't kids get a fucking break mate.