First and Last (M)

Lisa's Bedroom

Lisa's hands found my breasts, and her fingers coaxed my nipples to hard little nubs again, and they ached with every pinch. My clit began to throb, and I thrust my hips with the arousal that was building again inside me.

"What do you want me to do, Jisoo?" Lisa asked. I licked my lips and motioned downward with my eyes.

"Taste me"  Lisa smiled and licked her lips and leaned forward, she immediately remove my pants and my soaked underwear, my clit was so engorged it peeked out above the folds of my pussy, and she exhaled a hot breath on it and I gasped at how good it felt, her hot breath was replaced by her warm wet tongue.

She swirled it in little circles down one side of my pussy and then up the other, never quite dipping it inside me but hard enough that the pressure of every swirl made its way right to my clit."

I moaned as I ground my pussy against her mouth. I wanted to feel her soft, wet lips encircle my clit. I wanted her to suck it into her mouth while she flicked at it with the tip of her tongue. I wanted to feel the wetness of another orgasm drench her lips and chin. And then I wanted to feel her cock inside me. "Oh fuck, I need Lisa inside me"

Lisa smiled and kept eye contact with me, and then plunged her tongue inside me and lapped up my juices and then slid her tongue up to flick at my clit.

I was riding on the edge of another orgasm, and she was making me ride it, making me squirm. My legs tingled and twitched as she took me close and then backed me away.

Each tiny flick of her pointed tongue sent a blissful jolt of ecstasy inside me that gradually filled me to overflowing.

"Yes, baby right there" my voice was hoarse from gasping "please play me, please make me cum"

"Mmm. Not yet baby" she answered.

Lisa stopped the wonderful tonguing she had been giving me and replaced her mouth with one of her long fingers. She slid it inside me and I clenched my pussy around it, gentle Lisa that bit hurt I said, and that made her smile.

"Glad to be your first baby, and surely your last." she said

She curled it upward and found my g-spot and I gasped. I threw my head back and moaned, and she lowered her mouth again to blow warm breaths against my pulsing clit."l

First, it was one finger massaging that spot, then two my mind floated away as her fingers coaxed pleasure from me that I never had known, my body quivered and I arched my back to feel the palm of her hand push against my clit.

I lay back on the bed and let her other hand roam my body. She licked my pussy from bottom to top, her tongue stopping to circle my clit with every lick. I spread my legs wider to invite her completely, to open myself to whatever new pleasure she wanted to give me.

I was at that place of beautiful torture, stuck between wanting the arousal to last forever and the wanting to feel my body release the pleasure she was storing in me

"Lisa didn't give me any choice as she pulled my clit inside her mouth and suckled on it. I lost control as I felt wave after wave of pure bliss pulse up my legs and through my body."

I thrust my pussy against her mouth with each suck on my clit my legs were splayed wide, my body knowing the want I felt to have her hard cock buried inside me.

God, this is not me, but Lisa doing me so good I couldn't help myself.

The sweet, sensual music of my orgasm filled the room. I looked down and our eyes met, and I could feel her lips form a smile against my pussy.

She lifted her head and I saw her lips and chin were wet with my juices, and I smiled back.

"Can I?" She asked. I was still coming down from my orgasm, but I nodded and bit my lower lip.

"Fuck me, Lis"

She stood and take off her shirt, never breaking eye contact with me.

She unbuckled her belt, unfastened her jeans and slid them down."

I felt her cock spring free and hit the inside of my thigh, and then she moved so it rested against my pussy. She put her hands on either side of me on the bed and slid her cock against my wet pussy, and it slipped between the folds and the soft underside of her cock rubbed against my engorged clit.

"Oh god, Please just fuck me. I want you inside me. I pouted playfully and begged.

Her smile was decadent, her eyes were filled with lust and love and the soft skin of her hard cock against my sex was having its intended effect.

I was feeling a stronger arousal now, felt the head of her cock push agonizingly at the entrance of my pussy, and I wanted her to thrust into me hard

Instead, she pulled back and slid her hardness back up to my clit

I was aching to have her inside me, and I could tell that her need to push that wonderful hard cock inside me was growing."

Her moans grew to match mine, and I knew the feeling of my wet pussy lips on the head of her cock was getting too much for both of us.

"I love you so much Jisoo, she said, and she slid the tip of her cock inside me."

"I-i love you too, babyy"

We both gasped as she held her cock there for a moment. I contracted my pussy to pull her further inside, and she threw her head back at the sensation."

Inch by excruciating inch she pushed her cock inside me, and each time I squeezed my pussy around her. Her cock felt wonderful as it filled me, but I wanted it all inside me, rolled to the side and rested my leg against her shoulder, and she plunged her cock all the way in.

"Oh yesss... Lisa held it there and ground hard against me to make sure she was all the way inside before she pulled back. She thrust deep inside a second time, and then a third and then she hit a rhythm

Her thumb found my clit and circled it as she fucked me with her thick, hard cock. Her other finger rolled my nipples and I felt myself climbing another mountain of pleasur.

She pulled me back toward her and she plunged her cock hard inside me. I rose up on my elbows and pushed back against her as I felt her hips slap rhythmically against my ass.

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back against her with every thrust. I looked back at her as we watched each other's pleasure grow."!

Her cock was even harder now, and I was drenched with arousal. The look in her eyes was almost feral, and I wanted her to fuck me...hard.

She pushed my hips down against the bed and plunged her cock deep inside me. Her pace quickened and I could feel her cock pulsing against my insides. Lisa fingered my clit while she fucked me faster and harder

"I want your cum inside me, fuck me more Lisa, please baby"

She put her hands against my lower back and pushed down. I was pinned beneath her powerful thrusts, full of her magnificent cock, her fingers strumming my clit.

An animal groan came from deep inside her and I felt her cock begin to spasm. I felt spurt after spurt of her cum fill me, and that pushed me over the edge.

I screamed with a bliss I never knew as my world went white with pleasure.

We both gasped and moaned and writhed against each other, begging each other to keep fucking, to keep coming, to keep this amazing feeling alive for as long as we could.

Each mutual thrust gave me a new wave of orgasms that gradually ebbed as we slowed and stopped

Lisa leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me and kissed the nape of my neck and my back and then pulled me close in a warm hug.

"You're so beautiful, I love you very much, Jisoo"

"and I love you more, Lisa"