4: Will

I sat down on my bed at the New York Institute still shocked. There was another boy at this institute who was a Herondale. That means I got married and had children. But with who? Not Tessa I thought with my heart sinking.

It was so strange. That Alec boy looked a lot like Cecily, but he was a Lightwood and there's no way Cecily would marry Gabriel or Gideon.

Then there was Clary who looked exactly like Henry. Poor girl then I thought, but then scorned myself for being so rude.

There was a knock at my door, and I went to go open it. It was the Herondale boy, Jace I think his name was. I looked at him hardly, and the more I looked, the more I thought he looked like me.

" I know I'm stunningly attractive, but could you please not stare it's kind of creepy." Jace said arrogantly.

I was taken aback. Only I talked like that. This boy must have gotten his personality from me, I thought. Oh how this boy was gifted.

Jace smirked at me, obviously seeing my surprised expression.

" Let me guess, no one talks like that in 1878?" he asked smugly.

I put on my classic smirk and say. " Actually no, I'm the one who talks like that there. You obviously get your charm and wit from me." I say smugly.

Jace rolls his eyes. "Let's not get carried away here." And I laugh.

" Anyways apparently I have to show you around, so let's go." Jace said and we both start to walk.

As we walked I couldn't help but think how different the New York Institute was from the London one.

"So here's the library." Jace said as he pushes open the door.

It was huge. Even bigger than the one at Home. I was a bit awed.

"Tessa will die when she see's this." I find myself saying.

Jace smirks. " So do you like Tessa or something?" he says but then afterwards, from the look on his face he seems to regret asking. Strange I thought.

"Yes I do." I admitted. " But that is none of your concern. Why do you have a girlfriend?" I asked sarcastically.

Jace smirks again. "Actually I do."

"It better not be that Lightwood girl." I warn.

He only laughs and says. "No it's Clary."

I just smirk and we exit the library. Soon we find ourselves at the training room.

"Let's fight." Jace says simply.

"Excuse me?" I ask puzzled

"I mean, let's fight each other to see who wins. If your not too scared that is." Jace adds smugly

"Pass me a sword then." I say and we immediately start to battle.

Fighting Jace was like, fighting my own self. His moves were exactly like mine. I ended up winning the duel. We sat down breathless on the floor.

" You got lucky." Jace says out of breath with a teasing smile.

I just throw my head back and laugh.