Party

Apartment

Jisoo and Lisa was already in bed, ready to sleep. Lisa pulled Jisoo closer to her body and start kissing her face while arms wrapped around her waist."

"You smell so good baby" Lisa said while kissing her cheeks, lips, jaw. Lisa's lip went to her neck giving it small kisses making Jisoo moan. And then......."

"LISA!!" Jisoo yelled and pushed Lisa a bit and touch her neck she immediately went to the bathroom leaving Lisa in bed who's laughing so hard. Jisoo checked how big the hickey Lisa gave her she sighs and went back to bed.

"Asshole!" she rolled her eyes to Lisa, she crawl herself to bed and hugged her gf.

Lisa kissed her forehead and hugged her back, "let's sleep now, and baby?"

"Mmm."

"I love you, Sooya"

Jisoo smiled while her eyes closed "I love you too"

Saturday

Jisoo was in Jennie's place with Joy and Rosé, she promised the girls to spend time with them before Tyuzu's party, Lisa asked her out to introduce to her friends but she needs to decline cause she already said yes to her friends and Tyuzu, but Lisa understand it and said that they can do it next time, Lisa asked permission if she can hang out with her friends for tonight, such a loving girlfriend asking her before doing thing, and of course shevsaid yes.

"Yah, Unnie why didn't you invite Lisa?" Jennie said while mixing the some ingredients.

"She has plan today too, actually she asked me to meet her friends but we have plans for today so she said we just rescheduled it, God Jennie, this cookie is good can you teach me how to baked this? I'll make one for Lisa"

"Wow Unnie! You really are that whipped!" Rosé got shocked cause she knows Jisoo hate cooking and baking stuff.

"Shut up, she always cook for me and kinda want to do the same"

Joy laugh. "You can't cook so that's why you let her eat you?" The three laughed at Jisoo pointing her hickey. "Unnie? How's your first time?"

Jisoo blushed. "No, we haven't done, you know me. Also she never ask for it, she respect me, she's different, she loves me"

"Omg, hearing you like this Unnie, you're so in love with Lisa, come here I'll teach how to bake!" Jennie said that make them all laugh then her phone beep.

MONKEY
Baby! My car just arrived! She's so lit. 👌

CHICKEN
I'll check it tomorrow if she's really lit, ily drive safe, Imysb.

MONKEY
I love you too very much, and I missed you!! Be safe too! I'm heading to see Kang and Hirai now have fun baby.

FAST-FORWARD

Jisoo and her friends arrived at StageUp Bar, they're just about to get out of the car but.

"Hey, Jisoo is that Lisa" Joy asked looking at the girl who just got out of Black Bugatti, wearing low waist fitted black ripped jeans, white crop top with flannel and doc martens boots.

"Gosh Jisoo Unnie, I'm so sorry but your girlfriend is making me horny" Rosé said.

"I agree with you Rosé, she's a meat" Joy added

"So so hot and expensive.. You sure unnie she's only a barista? Cause it doesn't look like to me"

Jisoo felt hotness in her body seeing her girlfriend walking like a Victoria secret model going inside the bar she looked at Lisa's secret friend, good thing it's not visible to her pants.