Powers, Personality, and Rank

Scp-049: Plague Doctor

You are a Level 2 guard in charge of escorting Scp-049. You have the ability to revert people back to their purest state, no matter There condition and/or if they were alive. You are a quiet and introverted person but will not hesitate to punch a man in the face if they were stupid. You earned the nickname "That Guard." Would be classified as Thaumiel.

Scp-096: Shy Guy

You are a level 3 scientist in charge of Scp-096. You have the ability to turn groups of people blind for about 10 minutes, which is why you were put in charge of Scp-096. You are very shy and a little bit of a pushover but always seem to get revenge due to unforeseen containment breaches, which no one can trace back to you, earning you the nickname "Sweet Pea." Would be classified as Safe.

Scp-106: Radical Larry

You are a level 3 Guard in charge of making sure Scp-106 doesn't breach containment, but you really don't care and are just doing this for free coffee. You have the ability to adapt to any weapon and/or environment earning you the nickname "Darwin's Prodigy." You are a very blunt person and will not hesitate to kill innocents to complete your missions. Would be classified as Keter.

Scp-173: The Sculpture or Peanut

You are a D-Boi, you poor thing. It is unknown on why you were placed in the hell hole but sadly you are here. You have the ability to rewrite and observe any memories, but the Scp-Foundation doesn't know that. You are D-Class 094732 but are called "Mem" as that's all they could find in your records. You are very shy and a bit of a cry baby. Would be classified as Euclid

Scp-457: Burning Man

You are Scp-5000 class Keter. You have the ability to freeze everything in your path, earning you the title "Ice Queen." You are contained in a 5m x 5m chamber that's constantly oozing high heat waves at you, trapping you in the center of your room, which only has a bed. To transport Scp-5000 5 guards are to escort a 1m x 1m frost resistant cell, armed with frost resistant gar and flame throwers. You are a cold but kind person. You always make sure your kills are quick but have never gave mercy.

Scp-682: Hard-To-Destroy Lizard

You are a D-boi, poor them. You were arrested for killing 20 people in 2 days. You have the ability to temporarily become indestructible, but you loose all composure and develop a severe blood lust in the process. You are D-Class 489221 but are called "Why Aren't They a Scp"! by many of the residents. You are a mean and lazy person which is why you haven't killed everyone yet. Would be classified as Keter.

Scp-939: With Many Voices

You are a level 4 scientist in charge of Scp-939. You have no ability sadly but that doesn't stop you from proving the foundation you are useful. You are a loud person and maybe insane but your ideas somehow work and/or are hilarious, earning you the nickname "Little Bright." Wouldn't be classified as anything but a D-Boi sadly.

Note: "Little Bright" and Dr. Bright are not aloud to meet under any circumstances.

Note: DO NOT LET THEM MEET!!! WE ARE 100% SURE THEY WILL DESTROY A SITE!!!

Scp-999: The Tickle Monster

You are Scp-5001 class Safe. You are a patchwork doll, with the ability to summon cookies and candy at command, earning you the nickname "Little Sweetheart." You are contained in a 7m x 7m room that's padded with soft material and covered in toys and blankets. To transport Scp-5001 you simply pick them up and take them where they are needed. If transported off base put them in a padded truck with at least 2 people with them. You are a sweet and fun loving person and only want to help people.

Scp-1678: Bobby

You are a D-Boi, you were arrested for stealing government documents to sell on the black market. You have the ability to go invisible making you a prime candidate for exploring Scp-1678 under a deal you made. You are D-Class 372192 but are called "Deal Maker" by the few that know of you. You are a Kleptomaniac and a quiet person, but very charismatic. Would be classified as Euclid.

Dr. Alto Clef:

You are Scp-5002 class Thaumiel. You are a "Angel" and a loving lie detector, with the ability to momentarily protect anyone with a unbreakable force field, earning you the nickname "The Foundations Angel." You are contained in a 10m x 10m room that only has a large circular bet that resembles a nest. To transport Scp-5002 you simply give them the quadrants no matter how far or near. You are a naive person but are loyal to anyone who offers any affection towards you.

Dr. Jack Bright:

You are a level 2 Guard in charge of making sure Dr. Bright doesn't cause to much trouble, and you take your job very seriously. You have the ability to influence probability, but depending on how large of a change influences your physical condition, You were nicknamed "No Fun" by a certain someone. You are a protective and loving person, pretty much the mom friend. Would be classified as Safe.