Wake up

I woke up feeling sooo hot. It felt like 110 degrees.
When I realize where I am I look down to see a blanket covering me.
Hoseok is asleep peacefully next to me.
I get up and go down stairs to see that no one is awake yet. Makes sense because it's like 7am.
I went to the kitchen and got a glass to get water. The water was warm. Scene no one was awake I decided to cool it a bit.
I put my hand over the rim of the glass and let the ice from my hand travel to the water. Not all the way, but enough to get it cold.
I took a drink, perfectly cold.
___
Hoseok pov
I walked down the stairs and stopped, I hid behind a wall. I saw Alina, she had her hand go over the glass. Blue waves of ice came from her palm into the water, then she stopped. She took a sip and then nodded.
I knew it, I knew something was off.
____
Alina's pov
I decided to go back to my house to take a shower and get dressed.
___
I had gotten ready and had folded Hoseoks cloths and put them on my bed.
_
I was sitting on my couch working on a song I was writing.
Don't let my feeling get in the way of your not being happy, just go on without me, because I'm the end, I don't think I'll ever be ready.

That was the main lyric. "I'll never be ready."
I was reading my lyrics, fixing things that needed to be fixed when I heard a small knock on my door.
It was Hoseok, he looked conflicted.
He just walked in without a word.
"Ok, I want the truth when I ask this, DONT lie"
I was sooooooooooo confused on what was going on right now.
"Can you-like-like shoot....ok-Umm...."
"Spit it out Hoseok!" I was getting frustrated.
"Can't you freeze things with your hands...like..ice!?" He said loudly, almost yelling.
I was quiet. How in the hell did he find out.
"Well?"
If he knows now, he can't be around me. He's gonna get hurt.
"You need to leave" I said walking to the door.
"You didn't answer my question!!" He said back.
"YES! Now you have to leave, you don't talk to me, don't look at me don't even think about me, or your in serious danger! Got it?"
I was scared. Not for me, for him. If someone bad, and I have an idea of who, found me, and they found out he knew, he would be dead.
"I'm not leaving, I wanna talk about this with you. How come you didn't tell me before!?"
He said walking to me grabbing my hand. He pulled me to the couch to sit.
"If I had told you, you could be in danger, right now, there are people, and people who want to use my abilities, and they will go to great lengths to get a hold of me. That means, hurting you, Jin, Namjoon, all of the guys. I don't want that, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt" I was starting to tear up a bit.
"Oh, don't cry. If anything, I would wanna know, so I could maybe...you know, protect you. Keep you safe." He said giving me a sunny smile.
"Why would you do that?" I asked back.
"Reasons. Now that I know, I'm gonna be here a lot, and I think maybe we should just say we're dating so others don't get confused on what's happening. Im gonna spend the night here, so I can...protect you." He said as he smiled.
"Ok"

I was really surprised, he didn't run away or beg for me not to hurt him like others. He understood me and he said he was gonna try to protect me.
He's a good person, he's sweet and he's kind. Cute, funny, a weirdo, but who isn't.
Gosh...Hoseok, what are you doing to me?
__________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. And tell me what's yalls fave Jonas brothers song. Mine is year 3000 and love bug.
Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.