40. City Tash

Pep sat on the toilet seat scrolling through her email when she heard Tash's loud singing enter the master bedroom, she rolled her eyes and continued. Tash knew that Pep was in the bathroom on the toilet but with her there was no privacy in this house unless she was either busy or sleeping.

Bursting through the bathroom door Tash shouted, "your baby daddy fucking me and sucking me. He don't answer you BITCH THATS BECUZ A ME!" While pointing at Pep.

Tash knew she annoyed Pep but she didn't care, as long as she got her own kick out of it. Walking over to the cupboards, she took out her Epsom salts and turned to leave the bathroom but before closing the door she turned back to Pep and said, "act up and you can get smashed up. PERIOD!"

Slamming the door shut Tash quickly ran back downstairs to turn the stove off so she could pour the hot water into a tub. Rayuga's ankles were swollen and Tash decided on helping her out since Pep only gave them 2 sick days out of the month. Tash carefully carried the tub of hot water down to the throne room with the epsom salt under her arm. She rested the tub in front of Rayuga and poured enough salt to water ratio and told her to rest her feet in it.

"This should help." Tash dropped herself into the couch and started playing her game again.

"Haven't you like beat this game already?" Rayuga asked her.

"Yeah, it's a pretty old game but I like it and there's still so much to do." Tash didn't take her focus from her game.

"Can we play Battleblock theater? Pleeeaaaase!" Rayuga was getting bored watching her play the game by herself.

"Uh sure. You'll have to create a profile though because if Pep finds out that you're using her character she'll flip." Tash chuckled.

Tash allowed Rayuga to create her own character on Battleblock Theater while she checked her Snapchat and answered any DMs she got. Her photography IG page was getting a lot of followers and she was excited for the publicity.

Pep took her time descending the steps to the throne room to see Tash and Rayuga sitting on the couch, moving over to them she said "it's snatched and you can get snatched up."

"What are you talking about?" Rayuga asked first.

"How would you know? You don't listen to that kind of music." Tash sat up to look at Pep.

"You play it so fucking much, might catch me slipping and saying period or these hoes don't like me, pussy hoes wanna fight tighten up." Pep rolled her eyes while Tash jumped up to twerk.

"Yooo issa city dykes summer, period!" Tash sat back down and fixed her sports bra.

"I thought it was a hot girl summer." Rayuga said.

"What about that tall girl with the fat ass? Red hair? You know who I'm talking bout." Pep flashed her hand.

"Megan theeeee stallion" Tash pointed out.

"Yes! Yooo I'd throw my wallet at her any day just to breathe beside her." Pep licked her lips.

"Mind you get fucking snatched up." Tash folded her arms across her chest mean mugging Pep.

"So you can talk shit but I can't?" Pep looked at Rayuga for help.

Rayuga pushed her lips together and looked away from them trying to pretend as if she was focusing on the game. Tash started laughing and Rayuga said, "aye best unuh leave me outa dis."