You're lovely! [3]

They just stood there. [A bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle...okay I'll stop ;)] On the yellow-ish grass and chatted amongst themselves. Brian and Dex stood next to each other, not speaking after she said, "Anytime, man." [oOf friendzone 101] Dex's heart was pounding in her chest. She was very nervous...new people and all that jazz. But also, when he first walked in she declared he was VERY hot. Aaand now he's standing right next to her. Well, crap.

"I'm Brian. By the way, Brian May." Her head whipped to his voice and she saw his smile and stretched out hand. H-He's talking to me? Oh. He's talking to ME.

"Oh, I'm Dex. Dex Harristona." Brian's cheeks went pink when she spoke with the accent on her last name. She firmly shook his hand with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you again, Brian." He nodded and then he questioned her,

"Is Dex your real name?" She flushed an even darker color.

"Would you believe me if I said it was?" Dex said it in a persuasive way, giving him the idea that it was and she was embarrassed he asked.

"Yes. Yes, I would." Dex smiled.

"Well, it is." Phew. That was so close. I don't like people using my full name. Gives me anxiety, y'know? The others were engrossed in their own conversation regarding the band and stuff.

-"So, you—"

-"Where do—" The two young adults shut their mouths at the sound of the other person's voice clashing with there's at the moment. Dex laughed nervously,

"You go first, darling." Brian smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So, you're an actor? Or a crew member?"

"I'm an actor. If I don't make it into some shows...I offer up being a crew member to the team." His eyes lit up and he looked at her with fascination.

"You can do that?"

"No, not a lot. I try because this is a tough industry to work in. You can only be in or out. You got what it takes to act or you don't. You can have your hopes up so high that you feel like you're on cloud 9, but then they kick you to the curb in the letter they send." Dex chuckled to herself quietly, Brian looked at her with pure confusion.

"Or they kick you off when you say one word of your monologue. That's happened to me." Brian looked down at her with wide eyes.

"How?! You seem lovely!" That only made Dex laugh a little louder, she covered her mouth and looked at the tall man.

"It doesn't matter on how lovely you are, just if you can act to their standards. It sucks, let me tell you." He nodded his head and then they were pulled from their conversation.

"Oi! Break is over, Dex!" Jenny yelled and they raced inside to tthrehe stage. The guys and Hazel followed after them.

Short and sweet. M'sorry. <3