The "Little" Incident (Part 1)

Hey y'all, ik my update schedule is now wack so I'll just tell you I'll try to get oneshots up when I can but still try for once a week. I'm now gonna start my book so that might delay some things regarding these updates. Sorry. Anyway here's another oneshot!

Warnings:
Contains:
- Little Jungkook
-Caregiver Taehyung
-Kidnapping/assault (a little sexual)
-Fluff
-Mature themes or scenes
-This will be quite long

I think that's it, I'll put a warning as a scene comes up if need be. Enjoy!
—————————————————————

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Lookie! I colored something for you!" Little Jungkook exclaimed to Taehyung who was at his work desk while running over to him.

He jumped onto his daddy's lap, excited to show him what he did. He handed Tae a colored page from a coloring book that was actually neat. Didn't really have a lot of colors outside of the lines like normal. The page had a baby tiger colored purple who was cuddling a bunny colored lavender and white. There were little hearts around the two characters that were colored pink, purple, and red by Jungkook.

Taehyung stopped his work and took the page from his proud looking boyfriend. He looked at it and smiled.

"Aww, this is beautiful, baby! Nice job. It reminds me of us, you know. I'm the little tiger and you're the little bunny, with love surrounding us." Taehyung complimented.

"But do you like it?" Jungkook asked with a hopeful glint in his bambi doe eyes. He had his hands folded in a pleading manner. Adorable.

"I love it! I'll even hang it on the fridge if you want, ok? Trust me, bunbun." The older replied. He placed the picture down to the side to remind him later. He was truly whipped for the younger on his lap who nodded. He didn't mind though. Being whipped was just a part of loving such an ethereal human being like Jeon Jungkook.

Good thing Jeon Jungkook was just as whipped for Kim Taehyung.

They've been together for 5 years now, how could they not know and love everything about each other? Speaking of which, it was because they loved each other so much that Taehyung was thinking of proposing soon. It was a happy time in their lives.

"Ok, it's getting late so how about I tuck you into bed, huh? I think you might be getting tired." The older suggested.

"No! I'm not tired! I wanna stay up with daddy! Please, please, please!" Jungkook insisted. If it weren't for the younger rubbing his eyes and yawning, maybe Taehyung would've considered it.

"Seriously, I can tell you are tired. Let's just go to sleep, baby. I work early tomorrow and I wanna cuddle with you until then. Please? For daddy?" Taehyung persuaded.

After a little bit more of back and forth, Jungkook gave in knowing he would get punished if he kept going. He was too tired for that right now. The older carried the younger into their shared room and placed him on the bed. He told Jungkook to get ready for bed at the same time he did. Once they were both done, a raven haired Jungkook sat in a pink and purple onesie, and a mint haired Taehyung appeared in a plain white shirt and plaid pajama bottoms.

"Look at you, my pretty little baby boy. All ready to go without needing my help. I'm proud of you!" Taehyung told Jungkook, who smiled with pride.