Chapter 29

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"W-What?", Camila said with her jaw dropped.

"I know this is sudden Camz, but if you'll allow me to explain I can.", Lauren said softly as she put Camila down.

"U-uh ok?", Camila said nervously.

Lauren led Camila to her bed and they both sat next to each other in a quiet, awkward silence. So many thoughts and questions were running through Camila's head. Was this all really happening?

"So well um... I don't really know how to start, but lately you and I have gotten really close and it started making me feel some type of way that I haven't felt in a long time. My father at first disapproved since you are my slave so that's why I've been fucking around with Ally to see if that'll get my feelings for you away. It didn't work, that's why I let her go, cause I want you Camz.", Lauren said as she held Camila's hand.

"But your father?", Camila said.

"I spoke with my father again and he soon gave in and granted my wishes and gave me the blessing of asking you to be with me. I'm not sure why he's all of a sudden sketchy about you, but oh well. So... what do you say Camz?", Lauren looked into Camila's eyes.

"I-I... I don't know Lauren... I don't believe this is real.", Camila looks down.

"Why wouldn't it be real? I've never lied about anything.", Lauren furrows her eyebrows.

"I k-know it's just... why me? I'm your slave Lauren. Nothing but a slave and your abuse toy. How could you even ask me to be with you?", Camila said.

"Cause your who I want Camz. I like you.", Lauren said.

"C-can I get back to you on that?", Camila asked.

"Sure take your time. However, while you're thinking.", Lauren smirks and starts unbuttoning Camila's top. "I would to continue what we were doing."

Camila breath hitches as Lauren kissed every inch of exposed skin that appeared as she delt with the buttons that are keeping the clothing on Camila's body. Soon enough Camila's top half of her body was completely exposed and under the power of Lauren Jauregui. Camila reached up to remove Lauren's shirt, but she was soon stopped and was pushed down onto the bed with her hands held above her head.

"Oh baby you think I'm gonna let you see me naked again? Last time you got lucky since I was in so desperate need for another feeling. I won't let that happen again. You gotta earn to see my like that again", Lauren said seductively with her raspy voice and she reached over and got cuffs from her bedside drawer.

Camila gulps as she realizes what Lauren is doing. This was definitely something very new for her. She's aware of this whole bdsm kinda sex thing, but it made her very nervous. Lauren sensed her nerves and quickly pecked Camila's lips.

"Oh don't worry darling.. I'll take good care of you.", Lauren smirks and starts cuffing Camila's wrist and ankles to the bedposts.

"L-Lauren I don't know about th-", Camila was caught off my the green eyed girls lips before feeling them pull away softly.

"Trust me on this Camz. I know what I'm doing. Just say "Red" if you don't like anything alright?", Lauren said.

"O-ok", Camila nodded finally giving in to Lauren's complete delight.

Once Lauren doubled check to make sure Camila was securely cuffed down she kissed Camila once again while grinding herself down on Camila's hips skillfully. It only caused a small chain of moans to escape the cuffed girl. Lauren disconnected the kiss to only let her lips travel everywhere on Camila's neck; sucking and biting the skin to leave marks showing that she's marked her territory.

Camila couldn't do anything. She was under the complete mercy and power of the green eyed girl and she couldn't help, but let the naughty thoughts run through her head of the things that Lauren could do to her. It only caused Camila to squirm uncontrollably and Lauren smirked feeling the squirms.

"Hm someone getting excited?", Lauren chuckles.

Camila whimpers in response then releases a moan when Lauren takes one of her nipples in her warm mouth. Camila tried desperately to touch Lauren, but the cuffs easily held her back which only angst up her need for pleasure.

Lauren soon released the nipple to only slowly drag down Camila's booty shorts and panties revealing the brown eyed girl's dripping pussy. Lauren licks her lips at the stunning sight and she softly blows cold air on the body part which makes Camila squirm more under the coldness on her bundle.

Lauren kisses along Camila's inner thighs which causes the girl to arch her back and moan in response and the sound and sight is a heavenly sight to Lauren. She then gives tiny kitten licks to Camila's folds and it makes the cuffed girl groan for more which only earns her a hard slap to the thigh.

"I don't wanna hear groaning my dear. I please you at my own pace you understand me?", Lauren says sternly.

The tone frightens Camila slightly and also left her not knowing what to say or how to respond.

"Camila? I'm waiting for an answer. Do you understand me?", Lauren said again.

"Y-yes.", Camila answered quietly.

"Yes what?", Lauren growled softly.

"Y-yes ma'am.", Camila gulped.

"Good girl and I know that address to me will change in snap soon.", Lauren smirked then hungrily sucked on Camila's pussy.

"F-fuck!", Camila moaned in both pleasure and surprise.

Lauren skillfully sucked her nerves while also swirling her tongue deep in her from time to time. She soon used her thumb to apply pressure to Camila's clit for a boost of pleasure. Camila was a complete moaning mess as she was receiving this mind blowing pleasure and she was also in shock how someone was so good at eating someone out.

Lauren knew Camila was coming close to her high as she could feel her tongue getting clenched by Camila's walls so she softly pulled her mouth away and swiftly shoved three fingers and started thrusting fast. Camila moans loudly and she bucks her hips along with Lauren's thrust trying to match her pattern. Soon it was all becoming so much and Camila was so close.

"L-Laur-Lauren", Camila moaned desperately.

"Hm?", Lauren hummed in response as she had her tongue poked out focusing on fucking Camila.

"I'm g-g-g-gonna-", Camila was caught off with Lauren's finger.

"Go ahead princess.", Lauren said.

With that simple order it made Camila weak and instantly cum everywhere on Lauren's hand and on the sheets. Lauren quickly licks up Camila's juices humming in delight at the taste.

"You taste so fucking good babygirl.", Lauren mumbled as she finishes licking up Camila.

Camila was breathing heavily as she was coming down from her high and she feels the cuffs loosening while also being pulled into a warm body.

"You ok?", Lauren asked.

"Yes... I'm ok.", Camila smiled softly.

"So.. have you decided?", Lauren questions.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Lauren."