030

Days have passed and Lucia had helped Kai become accustomed to his new life. Kai seemed to enjoy his new life,filled with education,friends and overall love. Kai now had everything he ever wanted. He had a loving mother figure which was Lucia who showered him with every once of kindness she could muster. Lucia truly loved the little boy,more than she had loved anyone in her life. Kai was the one person who looked up to her besides Nunally. And she loved him for it. Today Lucia planned to take Kai to the opera house in Japan. He had expressed many times that he wanted to see an opera and Lucia thought it was a good idea to take him.

Why not? It would give him a chance to experience the complexity of the opera. The beautiful music,the stories. Everything. Lucia wanted him to experience everything he could. She smiled as Ayumi fixed the collar on Kai's new tuxedo. "I can't wait to go to the opera!" He exclaimed happily as Lucia giggled as she smoothed out long flowing strapless crimson dress,with a light crimson shawl wrapped around her shoulders. She then fixed her silver hair up in a perfectly sculpted bun held together by a red hair comb. Kai soon finished getting dressed as hr looked towards Lucia blushing brightly as he conplemeted about how beautiful she was. Lucia smiled gently planting a kiss on Kai's head thanking him before the two made their way downstairs to the car.

Ayumi and the other maids bowed respectfully towards the two wishing them a safe return home. Which Kai simply waved towards the maids happily before bounding into the car. Lucia smiled shaking her head slightly before climbing in the car as it took off towards the Opera House. Today was supposed to be a normal day for Lucia,she would spend the day at the Opera House with Kai and and they would return home. But fate would play a cruel joke on Lucia. A joke that could and probrably ruin her life.

Soon the two made the way to the Opera House, by that time the sjy had errupted in clouds releasing a harsh rain onto the earth. Lucia grabbed the black umbrella from the seat beside her. Kai happily jumped out of the car stomping around in the rain,before Lucia held the umbrella over their heads shielding themselves from the pelting rain as the two hurriedly ran inside enjoying the opera. While elsewhere in the rain stood Lucia's dear friend Shirley Fennette,the rain hiding her tears. Shirley sniffled in the rain before Lelouch made his way to the Opera House.

Stopping as soon as he spotted Shirley in the rain. Confused Lelouch walked over to Shirley,asking her what she was doing here. Shirley slowly raised her head revealing her now redened eyes from her tears. "L-Lulu...Zero fights for the weak doesn't he? Then...then why did he...why did he kill my father? I mean my father...he never...he never hurt anyone." Shirley muttered through her tears as Lelouch stared towards her in utter shock. He as Zero had made a miscalculation. He had made Shirley's father a terrible casualty and there was no way to fix it. "I-I-I don't want this!" Shirley cried as she ran into Lelouch's arms as she gripped onto o him tightly."Please..Lulu..help me."She begged as Shirley pressed her lips gently against Lelouch's.

Around this time Lucia and Kai had finished watching the opera. He doted about how much fun it was to watch the opera and even mimicked a few of the singers causing Lucia to giggle. Although her giggles were stopped as she spotted a familer silhouette. It belonged to Lelouch that much she was clear. Lucia told Kai to head to the car which he happily did. While Lucia waved to Lelouch calling his name but immediately stopped. She could not believe her eyes. Before her eyes was Shirley in the arms of Lelouch kissing him.

Lucia bit her bottom lip feeling all the air in her lungs. Tears spewed down Lucia's cheeks,and the overwhelming feeling of betrayal made its way known in Lucia's heart. She held onto her chest as she watched Lelouch pull away from Shirley. Lelouch turned soon spotting Lucia as his eyes widened in shock. "Lucia!" Lelouch shouted as Lucia shook her head with tears continuing to roll down her cheeks."Your a liar Lelouch!"Lucia screamed angrily through the rain,no longer caring if anyone saw. She was hurting and she just wanted it to stop. Lucia turned away the two as she ran to the car with tears in her eyes.