CHP.10 Joining 2

I awoke in a sweat, my forehead slick from the moisture. My core aching and my muscles felt as though they were seizing. My body was overheating, it seemed my heat wouldn't leave from one act of pleasure that had occurred a mere few hours ago as it was still dark outside. My body demanded to be mated. It demanded to be marked.

I attempted to move, but found myself unable to do so, due to a heavy weight on my back. Shuffling around in an attempt to move the heavy weight, I immediately stopped when I heard a groan come from the mass on top of me.

Large hands wrapped around my hips, before they tugged me backwards, my naked butt connected to his front with a soft thud. The feeling of him pressed to my backside cause my body to heat up from the core. I mewled from the feeling and started to gyrate my hips. Desperate to find friction between my legs.

The movement caused him to harden behind me.

"Can't say I'm complaining about the wake up." Zeke's husky voice tickled my ear. I immediately ceased movement and froze. My face heating up in embarrassment. I hadn't even thought about the fact I was dry jumping him in his sleep.

"Oh no, carry on by all means. I wasn't complaining." I could hear the smirk in his tone. A few seconds passed and I had yet to move. My body still thrumming from the arousal of his toned body pressed against mine. But embarrassment prevented me from acting on that arousal.

Zeke let out a low growl before grinding against my behind. I gasped from the feeling, my body beginning to leak fluid. Fluid I knew he would be able to smell.

I reached behind my head to grab onto him but he quickly moved from behind me. The feeling of rejection stung in my chest. But quickly faded when my body was flipped, so that I was lying on my back, my bottom half still completely exposed but my t-shirt from yesterday remained in tact.

Before I could react to the change in position Zeke's large frame collapsed onto mine. His covered shaft nestled delicately between my lower lips. He stilled for a moment. Waiting to see if I would reject him. When he hadn't moved after what felt like a strenuous amount of time I caved.

I couldn't wait any longer. I ground my hips against him. The tip of him gliding over my clit so delicately. So precisely. The feeling was torturously good.

I moaned as he began to move his hips against me. Dominantly using his hips to push mine back down before he continued the movement. It was obvious he wanted full control. And I would happily give it to him.

He continued to grind against me, his shaft running between my bottom lips before nudging my clit. Upward. Nudge. Downward. Repeat. I could feel myself building, getting close to the edge as he continued to cover his front in the copious amounts of liquids I was releasing. But I couldn't get over the edge. It wasn't enough. My body wanted more. It wanted to end this heat properly.

"Zeke," I cried out as his movements built speed and aggression, he was obviously chasing his own release as well.

"Mmm? What do you want?" He breathed the words out, not changing the pace of his hip movements.

"More." My pleading eyes made contact with his. His eyes crinkled in mischief as he did the exact opposite of what I craved. He slowed down. Moving his hips at a leisure pace. I growled in annoyance. Quickly wrapping my legs around his hips I used my quads to pull his body forward. Causing him to effectively grind against me.

He growled before threateningly pressing his extended canines against my exposed neck. His hand wrapped around my neck tightly, causing my movements to quickly hold. My body melting into submission.

"You always have an opinion baby. And maybe if you ask nicely enough you can have some control. But only if I say so. Understood?"

His law was clear. Exactly what I would expect from an Alpha male. I could have an opinion, he wouldn't do anything I didn't want to do. But it was clear who was in charge. His clear display of dominance has my wolf writhing in my head. Preening from the strength of her male. It caused me to cream more.