Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

Luna, Jackson and Jaebeom sat in front of the desk of their lovely CEO, Park Jinyoung.

They greeted him properly before taking their seats when they came in, Jackson and Jaebeom's manager had left to stay outside of the room to let them talk in privacy.

Luna was a bit nervous but at the same time she wasn't, she felt like she was in the same situation as a few years ago except with Bang PD, Yoongi and Namjoon.

Although the issue was resolved, armys now recognised her as a close friend of BTS especially Yoongi since they were always seen together whenever Luna was in Seoul. Her information was mostly private but some people found out her instagram account. Now she has to deal with not only Army but also Ahgases too.

Jackson was fidgeting in his seat, he wanted to calm down but he got this feeling in his stomach that he can't shake off. Normally Jackson wouldn't mind the rumours about him, he would correct and answer the questions but he wasn't mostly bothered by it.

He had no idea why he was nervous about the world knowing about Luna, especially when they think they're dating. Maybe it's because he liked her so much and he was nervous about what they would think if they actually did dated.

Suddenly, JYP cleared his throat and made the three of them to look at him with nervous eyes.

"Don't worry, we'll deal with this calmly. We'll release a statement that you two are nothing but friends and you can also post on social media if you want so that they'll believe it even more just in case." He wasted no time to tell them this so that they wouldn't overthink much.

"Also, you should really be careful next time. You're known worldwide now so you shouldn't be careless about the things you do and the people you're with in public, Jackson." He said, looking at Jackson with a calm yet stern face.

"I understand, I apologise for the mess." Jackson bowed his head in respect, he felt kind of relief that his boss wasn't mad at his mistake.

"Also, miss..?" JYP trailed off as his gaze went to Luna who was looking at the desk.

"Oh, Luna. It's Luna." She smiled at him which he nodded to.

"Miss Luna, I understand if you're friends with the boys. You're free to hang out with them but please keep in mind that you also have to be careful. You never know when someone could be following you or even worse." He said, calmly to not scare her but it was true. Fans could be jealous and attack her if she got too close with the boys in public.

"Yes, I understand. I truly apologise for this, I will be careful from now on." Luna bowed her head.

"By the way, have we met somewhere? How come you look very familiar?" He asked as he looked at Luna closer. Jaebeom and Jackson looked at each other before looking at them in confusion.

"Oh, we never met before though." Luna replied, furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to recall a memory of her meeting the CEO of JYP Entertainment.

Suddenly, JYP blinked at her. He recognised her and he remembered when he first saw her in an article that went trending in the kpop industry for weeks.

"You're that girl that's friends with Yoongi from BTS. I remember now, there was an issue with you and him a few years back. People probably forgot about it but you're quite famous in their fandom from what I know." He said, smiling in amusement since she's in a similar situation again except with Jackson this time.

"Ah, yeah. We were friends for very long so we got carried away when we saw each other after their comeback." Luna chuckled as she remembered where she hugged Yoongi outside of their company and fans were able to spot them that time.