Chapter twenty-two: Their connected hearts

--------heroes and villains--------

After her lash out with Baelfire, Lilith decided to go to her cousin Killian. He was a sails-man on the ship of captain Blackbeard. 

''Lilith, what are you doing here?'' He walked over to his cousin, frowning at her as she grabbed a mop out of a bucket. 

''Bealfire has been bugging me about my magic. So, I figured you could use some help up here.'' She spoke as she kept sweeping, she sighed, thinking back to Peter. They used to come to Killian together and help him out. 

''Still no sign of-''

''I don't want to talk about it.''  He gave a nod as he pulled her into a slight hug. Holding her before kissing the top of her head. As they continued to clean the deck of the ship of the Jolly Roger. 

The bottom of her dress was soaked by now, but she didn't really care, she was used to it and she'd gone through worse. 

''Lass, someone's coming.'' Lilith turned to see a boy of around fifteen walk onto the ship. She frowned at his weird clothing. Her eyes then widened, she knew this boy. Henry.

''Is anyone here!?''

''Careful boy.'' Lilith and Killian walked up to him, Lilith smiling at him as she did recognize him, Killian however, didn't have the slightest clue anymore. ''No one steps aboard the Jolly Roger's decks without an invitation of the captain first.''

''Are you gonna make me walk the plank?'' Henry shot back with a sassy tone behind it, Lilith chuckled as she looked at him, he was just like she remembered. 

''All depends on why you're here.'' 

''I need a ship to sail me to the bottomless sea. I need to find someone over there. Her name is Emma, she's my mom.'' He turned to Lilith, taking in how beautiful she looked as Lilith, that was until he saw her smirking and giving him a slight nod. She was awake. ''She was put there by the queen.''

''Well, then, I'm sorry for you. Even if I wanted to, I can't help you.'' 

''Why? You're a captain.''

''Actually, Henry-''

''A captain? Is that who he says he is? I thought I told you to be done swabbing the decks when I return.'' Black beard than turned to Lilith, who was standing next to Killian.  ''You again?''

''I'm sorry captain Black beard.'' Killian said, already returning to his work. Lilith was still looking at the captain with a hardfull glare.

''Wait -- he's the captain?''

''Indeed. Unless deckhand hook wants to keep playing pretend.'' Killian turned to Henry and Lilith with a doubtful look. ''What do you say hook? Beat me, and the Jolly Roger is yours.'' He drew his sword at Hook, smirking. ''Or are you still a one-handed coward.''