The Princes

First prince Zhi Feng and Second prince Xi Er were angry at Ying Yue for she believed she could hurt them.

After all, they were both trained from when they were 10 years old by the master of their fathers' who was the Great Da Wei in terms of their fighting skill. Both the General and the Emperor were famous for their skills so they should be best even if they were just 14 and 13 years old.

The two princes were looking down on Ying Yue who was now only 12 years old even though the three all started training at the same age of 10 years old.

Ying Yue was happy on the inside as she manages to make the two princes hate her. Now she was confident both princes wouldn't want to marry her.

But she was enchanted by both of them. As both men were handsome and good looking even though they were young and for certain, they would be one of the best-looking guys when they were older.

The First Prince was like a model from a picture. He has inherited the Emperor's golden eyes and his mother's beautiful silver hair. He was the definition of Royalty. (Below is the picture of the first prince Zhi Feng. But trade the eyes with a golden colour)

 But trade the eyes with a golden colour)

While the Second Prince was said to have inherited the previous Emperor's dark blue eyes like midnight and his mother's dark blue hair with strikes of indigo. He was the gallant image that girls would swoon for. (Below is a picture of second prince Xi Er. Just trade the eye and hair colour to dark blue with the strike of indigo for the hair)

To some of the old readers, I've changed the character since I heard your request about the previous picture being suitable as the MC which I totally agree with since he is so hot :D

The First Prince was taller and bigger built than the two but the difference was barely noticeable unless you look closely. But that would soon change in time too.

Ying Yue arms herself with the wooden sword as Xi Er approach her.

The judge was going to be the Vice General as he was a man who would not choose a favourite and was famous to be a good judge of character.