23.

A/N: hello guys! More and more of you are starting to read this and it's so fun to see you guys interact with me and each other. Hope you like this one :)

This time, it was Camila's turn to avoid Lauren, which is honestly quite stupid since it's basically their job to see each other. Camila knows this, but she reasons that if Lauren gets to avoid her, she gets to avoid her back too and now was the time to do so for Camila.

After that kiss at Mario's the night went on okay. They just ate their pizzas and had some nice conversations with Mario. Mostly, Lauren had really great conversations with Mario, because Camila couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Which, quite frankly, is stupid. What's their to think about? They are actors and they have kissed many, many times before.

However, this time, it was different. Camila couldn't shake the feeling that this was real. That the kiss might have actually meant something. She doesn't know what, though. After all, she's the one that iniciated it. Why did she do that? Well, obviously because Mario asked and it wouldn't be realistic to not kiss each other, since they are supposed to be a couple after all.

She also hasn't really talked to Hailee since that night, which is honestly quite counter productive if you don't want to look guilty. Which she isn't! That they were going to have to kiss is even in a stupid contract somewhere, so it isn't as if it isn't allowed. It just felt a little wrong? She didn't HAVE TO kiss Lauren. She could have lied about garlic breath or mono or something, but maybe Mario would've told the papparazzi that they weren't really a thing! Even though she knows Mario would never do that. He seemed like a very genuine guy that has helped Lauren through some tough times.

Like the thing with her mom? She doesn't know what the thing with her mom is, but he mentioned it and now Camila can't quite seem to stop thinking about it. Did her mom die? She obviously isn't just going to ask Lauren, because she feels like they aren't on that level yet. If there ever really is a level in a relationship to ask: yo, did your mom die?

Oh, yeah, like she was saying: Hailee. She likes Hailee. A lot. However, she can't stop feeling like this is all wrong. She respects people that want to be in polyamorous relationships, but she could never be in one. Even though it's obviously very fake with Lauren, it's starting to feel.. different. It's starting to feel as if this isn't fair towards Hailee.

Another thing that has been bothering her a lot is the fans. Don't get her wrong. She loves the fans with her entire heart, but some of them take it way too far. A couple of days ago she posted a picture of Hailee and herself on her Instagram. It was a really friendly, normal picture, because she obviously wasn't going to be all cutesy when she's supposedly dating Lauren. She never really reads comments, but since she was avoiding Lauren, she had gotten really bored, so she decided to scroll through them. Some of the comments were honestly disgusting. People were telling Hailee to kill herself or to get the fuck away from her.

Hailee hadn't adressed this herself, even though she was sure that Hailee had seen the comments, because they were all over her own Instagram too. Like she said before, she loves her fans, but people that commented these kind of things under the pictures of her friends honestly disgusted her, so she decided to block them all. How do they not understand that Lauren isn't the only person in her life? Even if she was actually dating Lauren, was she not supposed to have ither friends?

At this point it kind of feels like she is dragging Hailee along in her stupid, hectic life. She's an amazing girl that quite frankly resembles a golden retriever, so she doesn't deserve any of this shit. She doesn't deserve to be the one that's hidden. She doesn't deserve to look at her girlfriend kissing another girl on the street. She doesn't deserve these horrific comments.