01

"Hahaha, so weak.", he said as she was laying on the ground, arching because of the bad pain her whole body was experiencing. She was shaking and crying, screaming at him and begging him to stop his quirk. "Please...make it s-stop..."

****

It was her first day at the Yuuei High school. She always dreamed about this day, becoming a student here was the best thing that happened to her. She was happy that she left her old school, it was pure hell for her. All just because of one person. And she still didn't know why all this happened. Everyday. Every time.

Since that time she was pretty cold to everyone and struggled to open up to people. There was always a fear that someone could hurt her again and she had a hard time trusting anyone. That time in middle school characterized her. She decided to left everything of this cruel time behind; she wanted to get stronger, to get her quirk better. And wanted to be a hero so she could help people that are helpless. That mattered most - Because she knew how it felt to be helpless and alone, to be defenceless.

With the hands in her jacket and her ear phones with her favorite music she walked over the school yard of yuuei and looked at the big building in front of her with her (y/ec) eyes.

How impressive this building is...

she thought. There were already some students standing in groups talking and laughing. She observed them with a cold face and went on. In the corner of her eyes she recognized a green haired boy laying on the ground in front of a tall blonde one who screamed at him. He seemed to be full of anger and looked very threatening. It seemed so familiar to her. The picture of her laying in front of him, being in total fear, popped in her head. To escape out of the bad memory, she shook her head and made her way over to the two boys. The green haired boy looked scared and full of fear and stammered all the time. She tipped at the blonde's shoulder who was screaming aggressively and gestured at the boy below him at its hardest. He turned around to face her and inspected her from top to toe.

"What do you want, heh?!" he yelled at her face. She kept her cold expression and stated at him:

"Sorry, but please stop screaming. He didn't do anything."

He looked a little bit confused at first but then he got even angrier:

"You fucking IDIOT, go mind YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS OR ELSE I-"

She interrupted him at this point: "Or else you what, scream at me even more?"

The boy on the ground looked at the two with big eyes. As he saw the blonde guy getting more furious he said quietly: "Kacchan, please." He swifted his head to the boy under him and screamed at him:

"SHUT UP DEKU!!!"

She still looked at him without any expression:

"Yeah, good luck with that, now please leave him alone."

You saw his palms began to glow:

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU MORON?! SHUT UP YOU DUMBASS OR I WILL RIP YOUR EMPTY HEAD OFF!!!!"

She just pinched her nose and let out a loud sigh. She turned to the green haired boy:

"Is he always that annoying?"

Deku chuckled loudlessly but unfortunately, the blonde boy saw the whole scene. He went closer to him, sparks coming out of his hands.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU DEKU!!!"

She sighed again and with one swiftly move she sprinted towards the blonde one pushing him into the wall with her under arm pressing against his throat. Her mood got more and more upset. She hated such people. Never knowing where to stop. Those who didn't care how others were feeling or if they were afraid or in pain. It just reminded her too much of...

There was a fire in her eyes that pinched directly at blonde haired boy's crimson red orbs:

"Now listen here. You don't even know what I'm capable of and I would appreciate if you let the boy go. Every time you open your mouth it seems like just shit comes out. Let him have his first school day and don't be such a douche. THANK YOU."

She let go of him with one jolt. He just rubbed his throat a bit and looked at her outraged. She had her same old cold expression back as she helped the green haired boy standing up. She knew he would love to provocate and go even further now but he was way too irritated now because of her attack. As she went to go to the school building she turned around, smiled sweetly at the blonde guy and saluted to him:

"Have a nice day, Blondie!"