#62- Get A Room

Tobi's POV

'Can we... Can we take a break?' Harry panted. 'This motherfucker's heavy.'

'Sure. Here, put him down.' I said, dumping Phil against a wall in the corridor. With no Reds in sight, Harry also slid down the wall and to the floor. Ethan was still throwing up every few minutes and JJ was carrying Vikk, plus doing his best to help Josh carry Simon, leaving me and Harry to drag Phil around. We had to keep his face hidden from other Reds, so Simon had covered Phil's face with his jacket. That and the handcuffs were enough for any Reds we saw to assume Phil was just another prisoner. Or worse: a body. It didn't stop their suspicion, though; as hard as he tried, Harry couldn't convince anyone that saw him that he was some ruthless murderer, plus his blond hair set him apart from any other Reds. He'd done his best to hide his true hair colour by smearing it with blood, to everyone's general disgust. Ethan had given Simon the black snapback he had borrowed from me earlier to cover his hair and followed Harry's example. It was enough to pass as normal at the first glance, but, the second a Red looked closer, we would be fucked. Not that we had to worry about that now- all of the Reds had converged in the centre, so, after a few minutes of nothing but fear as we walked through what felt like hundreds and hundreds of Reds, we were pretty much alone and had been for about an hour.

'Are we even close?' Simon asked dejectedley, wincing as Josh put him down. Josh sat beside him and pulled up Joshua's picture of the map he had taken in the centre on his phone.

'Here.' Josh said, holding up the phone so Simon could see, then showing the rest of us. 'We passed the sign for T a few minutes ago, so we are about...' Josh pointed at a small corridor on the map. 'There. We'll be at the exit soon.'

'Fuck.' Simon mumbled. 'I thought we'd have longer to... To plan. We should at least have a plan.'

'We have a plan.' JJ interrupted. 'Get there. Come on.' He said, holding out his hand. He helped Josh up, and Josh picked up Simon bridal-style. 'You good?' JJ asked Harry. He shook his head in response, but stood anyway.

'I haven't been 'good' for about 10 years, and I'm not about to start now.' Harry joked, brushing himself off.

'Do you want to carry his arms or his legs?' I asked Harry as he stood beside Phil.

'Do I have to?' He said quietly. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave in with a tired sigh. 'Fine. I'll get the legs.'

'Good man.' I said, grabbing Phil around the  shoulders and lifting him off the floor.

'Lead the way, Josh.' JJ said, letting Josh lean against him and lifting Vikk higher on his hip. Vikk was clinging onto him like a koala, his hands shaking where they clutched his jacket. JJ seemed like he was struggling with carrying Vikk and helping Josh carry Simon, but he didn't dare put Vikk down in case he had another breakdown. Vikk looked like he was asleep with his eyes open, staring glassy-eyed over JJ's shoulder into nothing. I heard JJ mutter some stupid joke to him under his breath. Vikk didn't laugh, but the small smile he hid in JJ's neck left JJ positively beaming. Josh and Simon smiled at each other, Simon leaning his head on Josh's shoulder. Josh pressed a kiss to Simon's forehead, blushing all the way to his ears.

Harry laughed slightly, nudging Josh with his elbow. 'You two, get a room!'

A/N- Lil bit rushed but ik yall haven't had an update in a few days so here's my trash. Big angst on its way within the next couple of chapters, any theories?