02

The green haired boy walked next to her. As soon the two were inside he began to rave:

"Wow that was incredible! No one ever dared to stand up to Kacchan. He is always like that. Thank you very much for caring. You're like my guardian Angel." He laughed. She smiled slightly. "My name is Izuku Midoriya by the way." He held his right hand in front of you. "(Y/N) (L/N)." She took his hand and shook it. "So, in which class are you?", he asked her with his big green eyes shining at her. She answered with a smirk:

"I'm in class 1-A."

His smile grew wider and his eyes twinkled As he mentioned:

"I'm there too!!! Nice to have you in class!" He was really happy. She winked at him. Even though she was very careful with trusting someone, she felt that he was the purest person on earth just by his talking and his behavior. He was like a walking sun with his smile and his freckles. She felt kinda happy to already know someone in her class and not being totally cut up from everyone. They went upstairs to their classroom and stood in front of a ridicously big door. "Wooooow.", just got out of Midoriya's mouth. They looked at each other and opened the door. There were a few class mates already sitting and talking to each other. She went to her seat but decided to get to the toilet before school started. On the way to the girls' bathroom she let her eyes stroll over the other students who were scurrying over the corridors.

I heard that he will may be here too. I hope he won't notice me.

She was in thoughts as she went back from the bathroom to the classroom. She opened the biggish door again, just to find even more students now. Right around her seat stood a boy with red hair and spiky teeth, a boy with dark blonde hair and a lightning bolt in his hair and oh no. The boy with the blonde hair from the school yard. He sat behind her. She took a deep breath. With her always cold view she went over to her place. The boy with the lightning bolt in his hair pointed out to you:

"Good morning beautiful miss!" He smirked as she looked at him with a tilted head and an embarrassed smile. The boy with the red hair threw his hand in his face sighing: "Oh please Kaminari, don't scare her the minute you meet her. Hey, my name is Kirishima Eijiro. I'm sorry if he confused you." He smiled with his big white spiky teeth in front of her with crossed arms. You chuckled at him: "It's okay haha. But yes, kinda creepy. Anyways, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)." She looked at Kirishima and was amazed by his red hair. He seemed to recognize her glance. "Do you like my hair?", he asked and moved his hand over his head. She chuckled: "I love the colour and hair style! How long does it take to style it?"

He answered: "Haha thank you, it's easier than it looks. Do you want to touch it?" She started laughing out loud at this: "Of course I want!" First she meant it as a joke but then as Kirishima bend over to hold his head in front of her she realised that he actually meant it.

Okay, just go with the flow.

She lifted her hand and put it through his crimson red spiky hair. Finally the blonde one turned around and rolled his eyes: "God dammit, get a room you shit heads!" She turned around to him piercing him with her view: "What's your name, Blondie?"

His red eyes got darker: "Don't call me like that you moron. I'm mean, you don't even know that I'm the great Bakugou Katsuki." She was kind of impressed by how ignorant this person was.

"Okay, great Bakugou, then what's your problem?"

"All you god damn extras!!!", he furiously hissed in her face after standing up from his chair.

Intuitive she took a step backwards because of his threatening look. He snapped at her: "YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THE THING YOU DID AT THE SCHOOL YARD!!" Wow. His ego was really on top. She let out an annoyed sigh. "Yeah, if you mean.", she said with her same cold tone. Kirishima and Kaminari watched the whole scene. Kirishima put a hand on Bakugous shoulder: "Woah, dude, calm down." He threw his shoulder backwards and screamed: "DON'T TOUCH ME SHITTY HAIR!!!" Wow. He really was that dumb to everybody. He turned to your direction again: "I will fight you after class you little moron. Prepare to die."

She just rolled her eyes and went to her seat. It was incredible how he was over himself. After this, the school day went on and she started with the class. The day went by pretty quickly. In the break time you sat by Izuku and a girl called Uraraka, who was so cute. She was so gentle and friendly to her; she never had someone feeling her like having a friend. But Izuku and Uraraka did. They were both so nice to her but still she thought about not letting them closer.

The whole day she felt Bakugou's eyes piercing her body ever since your so called "argument". As she left the school building at late afternoon with Kirishima, she heard someone scream her name aggressively. "(Y/N)!!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!"

She turned around being annoyed. "Oh please Bakugou, why do you have to be such a pain in the ass?", she asked him.

Kirishima just stood there looked at the two not knowing what to say. "As I said earlier, we are gonna fight now dumb ass."

His eyes gleamed mean and threatening as he walked closer and threw his back pack next to him. "What is your fucking quirk? You didn't use it today.", he hissed through his teeth.

"I won't get my hands dirty on you. So there is just some good old fist fight Blondie.", she answered with fire in her eyes.

He sighed in an annoyed tone: "Oh come on, you know that you loose if you just use your lame hands. I WANT SOME FUN!"

Kirishima just got closer to Bakugou: "Bakugou please, calm down. That's not very manly."

But all of a sudden she changed her mind: "No Kirishima, if he wants it so badly, than I will give him what he wants."

She looked at Bakugou with her cold glare nearing him in a normal pace. At this moment Bakugou started increasing his pace running at her. Explosions started forming in his palms as he yelled: "DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!!"

As soon as he was closer, she just stretched her hand out doing a move upwards and he was being thrown over the school yard. As he hitted the ground really hard she heard him grunt. As he got up on his feet again, he again ran at her with an incredible pace, anger showing on his face. "AHHHH YOU BAKA-BITCH!!!!"

She just stomped her feet on the ground; thunder was heard extremely loud and the ground under Bakugou broke, made him tumble and fall. Kirishima just stood there, being impressed by her quirk and her strength. "Do you still wanna fight, my Blondie?", she asked standing in front of him.

He fetched his teeth at her. He went up in a quick motion and blew an explosion right in front of her. She felt the heat burning her hand as she tried to dodge the attack. She fell at the impact of the blast. As she hitted the hard, stony ground she found herself next to Kirishima, who tried to help her up. "(Y/N), are you okay?", he asked worried. She got up wiping away the dirt on her face and answered: "Of course I am, I've been through much more than this."

She again walked towards Bakugou who had a smile on his lips because of the attack he landed on her. She held both of her hands stretched out next to her body as her fingers where slowly curling up into a fist. With a sudden move she stretched her fingers and 3 lightnings stroke in next to Bakugou's body. He jumped at the unexpected attack. She concentrated on him with her cold view: "If I wanted to, I can make them hit your body! But I don't want to, so stop being so mean to everybody!" She made the lightnings stop to hit the ground next to the blonde boy, took her stuff and went to her way without any hesitation. Kirishima clapped in his hands and said pretty impressed by what he saw: "Wow (Y/N), pretty intense but so cool!!!!" She didn't even answered him. Bakugou just stood there visibly irritated. He just grunted at Kirishima: "Shut the fuck up."

Bakugou got his back pack and went on his way home. "Pretty interesting, this girl.", he thought.