𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

"dad?" edye called out as she walked down the hallway, waiting for his response to locate where he was in the house

"yes, edye?" mr. carson answered from the dining room where he was setting the table. this was different. edye was kinda shocked at how much effort he was putting into this.

edye leaned against the entrance frame, looking at the decorated table in surprise. flowers in a vase? oh yeah he's done for. "i just wanted to let you know that i was thinking and i'm actually okay with meeting her."

"that's very nice of you, sweetheart." he smiled warmly at his daughter before concentrating on what he was previously doing.

"yeah but before i get to meet her, i'd kinda like you to meet someone of mine." edye was starting to get nervous for some reason. she'd never done this before and all she wanted was acceptance of fuckshit. it'd be less sneaking around on her part and he didn't need to be kept a secret.

"oh, you brought estee over?" mr. carson questioned, turning his attention to his daughter.

"uh, something like that." edye wasn't exactly sure where she stood with estee. she hadn't spoke to her since then and she didn't know if she should. "this is fu- i mean.." she looked towards the boy who had came into view beside her for help.

"olan, sir. nice to meet you." fuckshit held his hand out to her father. edye swore she almost melted over how he said those words. he even cleaned up nice.

"olan? never heard you mention him. it's always nice to meet one of edye's friends." mr. carson greeted him with a shake of the hand. he was surprised to say the least. usually edye would keep her friends secret or never even had them to begin with.

"oh well, you know.." fuckshit chuckled knowing edye was more than a friend to him. "it's good to see the dad of my girl."

edye's eyes widen as she watched her father tilt his head at the statement. "my girl?"

"yeah that's just what all the kids say today. you know how the generation is just full of surprises." edye said probably making the situation worse.

"ah, i see." mr. carson may be lots of things but he wasn't stupid. it was crystal clear that these two weren't just friends. besides, edye had how many times to invite her friends in whenever she went out? she just coincidentally had to take this time when he was inviting his girlfriend over as well.

just then the doorbell rang, signaling that his new girlfriend was here and also saving the teens any embarrassment. "oh she's here. she also brought one of her sons so be nice, edye."

to the teens surprise, it was dabney and her son stevie that walked through the door. edye watched mr. carson greet dabney with a kiss while handing flowers to her. she didn't feel anything like she usually would so she wasn't sure what this meant.

"edye? fuckshit?"

edye's hand immediately went over her mouth, signaling him to be quiet just as dabney scolded "stevie" and fuckshit and edye calling out "sunburn." she knew this was going to be a long night.

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

edye pressed her fingers to her temple. at this point all these names we're giving her a headache. "okay, his name isn't fuckshit."

"what is it?" stevie asked from his spot on edye's famous beanbag. they were chilling in edye's room while her father finished cooking.

"olan." fuckshit answered while he sat next to edye on her bed.

"olan?"

edye nodded. "yes, that's his real name." she said before going into deep thought. "anyways, i can't believe that my dad is dating your mom." oddly, edye found herself not feeling mad as she thought. she knew a lot about stevie's mom whenever he complained about her. maybe it was a lady thing but edye often found herself siding with her.

"yeah, shits weird.
so he knows about you too, dating?" stevie asked curiously. today was just full of surprises for him as he had no idea his mom was even seeing someone.

"maybe, i didn't say anything yet. i just wanted them to meet. i felt like it was fair."

"mm." stevie nodded.

"edye, boys, dinner is ready!" her father called out to them. they stood, ready to head out of edye's room and into the kitchen.

before fuckshit could walk out, she stopped him. "i hope you don't think i'm not still calling you fuckshit after this." she leaned into him, kissing his cheek.

"oh yeah?" he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. he dipped his head down to her neck, simply pressing his lips against her soft skin. he'd been waiting to do that all day. "i kinda have another name you can try out and it don't sound like any of those." he said in her ear.

"really?" she raised her eyebrows.

he laughed at her reaction. "aye, don't start nothing you can't finish." he mumbled, grabbing her ass and finishing with a kiss to her lips.

edye gasped but didn't hide the smile on her face ad she pulled away from him. "yeah, we have to go."

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
i'm jus gonna start slapping out updates lol what's the wait? any errors, i apologize in advance ❤️