FIVE

After a small bus ride the three girls jumped out and stopped infront of the mall. Max and y/n stood with grins on their faces looking at the large mall whilst el stood there anxiously.

"You've never been somewhere this big have you?" Max asked as y/n turned to look at them, eleven furrowed her brows and shook her head.

"Too many people," eleven replied "against the rules," she added looking to Max.

"You have superpowers what can go wrong?" Max announced, El looked back at the mall uneasily but y/n grabbed her hand.

"Go big or go home!" She said and ran into the mall with both girls running along with her.

They ran inside to the building, eleven gazing at all the lights and people wearing pretty clothes and big, permed hairstyles that herself and her friends weren't really into. People carrying bags from different shops as they laughed, talked and walked around.

"So what should we do first?" Max asked as y/n looked around with eleven, the girl in shaggy clothes turned to the ginger. "You've never been shopping, have you?" She asked watching eleven shake her head 'no'.

"I've got an idea," y/n said, her eyes looking towards the gap, she turned back to her friends and grabbed elevens hand, Max adding onto her hand and the girls dragged eleven into the clothes shop.

Eleven had her eyes glued against all of the different varieties of colours and styles of clothes. She went from looking to one piece to another and then another her eyes glanced to a blue top dangling from a stand, she gazed the shirt with awe.

"Do you like it?" Y/n asked, eleven looked at the two girls with confusion.

"How do I know, what I like?" El asked softly, max shrugged.

"You try things on, then see what you like," she said, the two watching eleven stare at the top. "Not hopper," she included.

"Not mike,"y/n added.

"You," Max finished and a smile created against elevens mouth.

-

Eleven jumped out of the changing rooms enthusiastically, the blue top with white paint marks splattered across it handing loudly from the off-whit trousers she wore with red braces, eleven stepped closer to the mirror and pulled out the braces only to be sucked back to her chest, the girls laughed at it and y/n slammed a yellow baret against her head, she pushed it to the front of her head, her eyes hidden underneath the shadow of the vibrant hat only to be fixed up by y/n and max.

"Try on something else." Y/n suggested and eleven nodded, they wondered around the shop following eleven as she picked out a two piece white top and bottoms with multicoloured paint splatters across it. El snatched them from I'm the shelf and ran back to the changing rooms.

Max walked over to the sunglasses arrangement, y/n walked over too, max slid out a white, blue and red combination of sunglasses, she pushed them against her nose and instantly put them back relaxing she didn't suit them. Y/n joined finding bold green star shaped sunglasses and tried them on showing max as the two quickly giggled and put the glasses back and headed towards the changing rooms where el jumped out and strutted towards the mirror, enjoying the new material against her skin, max pulled up two chunky red and yellow belts, eleven snatching the yellow one and tying it around her waist, she twirled and twirled and twirled before tripping in her feet and falling into the girls behind her, laughing at her actions.

Eleven then quickly saw something at the corner of her eye and kept to it, a group of multicoloured shapes on a black jumpsuit, with a blazer-like collar, she grabbed it and changed again.

Max and y/n headed back to the sunglasses and tried more on, max slid on a plain red pair and y/n nodded at her ginger friend who nodded back.

They headed back to the changing rooms seeing eleven who looked at the mirror shaking her hair between her finger and partings it towards the side and looked to the girls and ran back inside the rooms only to change and drag the girls to the counter with the new clothes and scanned through them all, y/n going ahead and paying for the items.

Just as they were walking out, y/n noticed a pair of pink bordered heart-shaped sunglasses on the ground, crouched down grabbing them, picking off the barcode and shoving them into her pockets, walking out of the shops with her arms linked with her friends with a smirk pressed against her lips.

swag geezers, im going to bed now