[11] Please Drive Slowly

I have the power of god and anime on my side
AHHHHH

🌚
🌚
🌚

"Alright got your sunglasses on?" Tony asked.

"Yup. How do I look?" I look at him over my sunglasses.

"Like my coolest daughter in law. That should do it. Let's go."

He hit the road as we headed inside the new Avengers facility. I was acting cool as he told me, then Tony Stark speed up and I started to panic.

"Hey isn't this too fast-- Hey-- hey--!!" I grabbed my seatbelt.

"I got a need for speed..." He muttered.

"Jesus Christ," He drifted the car, the sound of the friction pains me to my core. "You drift too!? Tony!?"

He parker right in-front of Captain America, not exactly... he was a little ahead. "Get yourself together, we need to look cool enough that they feel bad for not having us."

"Tony you rejected their help."

"Yes but here we are anyway."

He drove back to right in front of Captain America and rolled the window down. Tony and I looked up at him with sunglasses and stared.

"Why the long face?" Tony asked.

Because he missed you, Tony.

"Let me guess, he turned into a baby."

"Amongst other things, yeah. What are you doing here?"

We got out of the car, Tony started talking something too smart for me to understand, but I acted like I did.

"--Somebody could've conscious you against it." He said.

"You did." Captain said calmly.

"Oh did I?" His voice was so sarcastic. "Well thank god I'm here."

I smiled warmly, the reunion we all needed since civil war but just get it on 2023, well... 2019 on that side anyway.

"Regardless, I fixed it." He showed the watch. "Fully functioning time-space GPS."

Steve smiled. I started to feel like RDJ is sharing the same heights as Evan here, so I looked at his shoes, and it was tall.

"I just want peace." Tony said.

Before I could lift off my mind of RDJ's fabulous heels they carried on with their conversations.

"We got a shot at get these stones but I gotta tell you my priorities, bring back what we lost, I hope Yes. Keep what I found, I have to at all costs." He asked with a serious look.

I wouldn't trade anything for Morgan neither.

"And maybe not die trying would be nice."

My foreshadow tingling set goosebumps down my spines, I stretched to shake it off. It was probably nothing.

"Sounds like a deal." Steve reached out. And they shook hands.