BNHA Tweets: aaaaaaaa

(short and soft cause im sleep deprived-)

   Jirou put her phone back on the bedside table gently. She didn't want to move too much and wake Yaomomo up, who was basically spooning with her. Jirou wanted to confess her feelings to Yaomomo but she talked to Todoroki in highschool almost as much as she talked to Jirou back then. The shorter girl sighed and held Yaomomo's hand.
   "Jirou, are you alright?" Yaomomo asked as she gently squeezed Jirou's hand.
   "Yeah," Jirou replied, "just thinking I guess."
   "About..?" The taller girl spoke as she pulled Jirou closer and placed her head on her shoulder. The shorter girl blushed lightly at Yaomomo's advances.
   "My crush," Jirou said, "I still have feelings for her after all these years. I think she likes a specific red and white haired guy though."
   "What does your crush look like?" Yaomomo asked.
   "Whatever you see when you look in a mirror," the shorter girl said with a small smile. The taller girl's face flushed red.
   "You're kidding right? You're just teasing me?" The taller girl asked.
   "No," Jirou said.
   "I like you too, Jirou!" Yaomomo said.
   "Now you're joking," the shorter girl said. Yaomomo gently grabbed Jirou's chin and kissed her. Jirou kissed back after her shock went away and gently placed her hand on Yaomomo's cheek. The taller girl pulled away with a smile.
   "Does that prove I'm not joking?" Yaomomo asked. The purple haired girl nodded.
   "Kiss me again," Jirou said. The black haired girl laughed and kissed Jirou again and held her hand.