❪ oo. ❫ TAKING INITIATIVE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

TAKING INITIATIVE.
❛ preview ❜
( unofficial pre-descendants scene ! )

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

     "AND ARE YOU SURE the band's gonna play our song? You're positive?" Scarlett's vein at the side of her neck was beginning to become more prominent with each second that Parker pestered her, babbling with check-ups leading up to his surprise for Mal the following days.

With a deep inhale, Scarlett faced the doe-eyed male that she now towered over with her three-inch heels, his figure lowering by an inch as he stopped in his place mid-step. "Parker, I can assure you that everything is perfect. Now, run along before I take back the blessing I've given you."

Parker, eyes wide, took a slow step back. "Okay, first of all, please don't. Second, I'm just nervous, okay? This is Mal, we're talking about."

"Yes, I know who she is. I grew up with the lettuce-head, for Belle's sake." The lady of the court rolled her eyes as she turned back around and once again walked through the halls, nodding to those who she make eye-contact with.

"Don't call her a lettuce-head. You know she doesn't like that." Parker remarked, whilst the girl merely made a face. "Besides, how do you know she won't say no?"

The pair stopped right in front of the King's office door, facing each other with a wide spectrum of emotions between the two shows on their faces.

"Parker, I can assure you that if she does say no, I will personally knock some sense into her. Because as far as I have seen, you're one of the best things that have ever happened to her." At the girl's words, Parker felt a surge of emotion go through him. And before he knew it, he was hugging her.

Parker Pan. Hugging Scarlett Queen. What a sight.

It lasted way too long for what Scarlett could handle, and before he knew it, the sound of an uncomfortable cough came out of her. "You can let go now."

"Sorry. I forgot how awkward you get with emotions." Parker nodded off, slightly coughing to himself as he took a step back.

"Especially concerning you." Scarlett murmured, dusting off her clothes for any remnants of the contact.

Raising an eyebrow at the male, Parker could only mutter a quick bid of farewell before rush off from the scene as he turned the corner, presumably to find Mal.