18: Reunion plus 1

Omniscient

3 weeks later

6:30 October 26 2019

"Fuck ohh Kordell". Niara moaned loudly as Kordell kissed her neck rolling his hips while thrusting into her hitting all her spots.

It was His family reunion day and it started at 6:45 but instead of getting ready the two procrastinated and ended up making love to each other.

Kordell held on to the bed rest as he kept his thrusts slow but yet powerful and deep driving her crazy. She clenched her walls around him as her stomach clenched roughly out of pleasure causing him to go closer to his climax.

"Shit Niara". He groaned about to cum.

"Ohhh fuuck".Niara nearly screamed as she also was about to climax.

The two hadn't had sex since 3 weeks ago due to the fact that Niara had started her new job causing her to stay at her home and Kordell had been caught up in work. So this was the only Saturday they could get alone. The two had gone out to a fancy dinner earlier and just enjoyed each others company.

After they finished their session they took separate showers to avoid having sex again cause the two couldn't keep their hands of one another.

Niara got changed into a beige skirt and a slightly lighter colored half sleeved sweater that she tied half way

Niara got changed into a beige skirt and a slightly lighter colored half sleeved sweater that she tied half way. She didn't want to present herself in a bad light.

"Baby do I look good".Niara asked Kordell as he walked out from the bathroom putting on his shoes .

"You look beautiful mamas". He walked over to her placing a kiss on her lips then getting his cologne from behind her on the dresser.

"Thanks baby you always look so fine". She smirked getting her purse and slipped on her shoes before making it down stairs.

》》》》》

Kordell Neffula

6:47

"Baby it's gon be ok just stick by me". I assured Nia as I kissed her hand then pecked her lips. We had just gotten to my Aunts house who was holding the reunion. We were standing outside of the car.

"I know I'm just scared what did he tell the rest of your family". Niara asked and I could see the curiousity in her face.

"He didn't tell them shit and it doesn't matter cause I believe you and if they don't fuck them because we can be in our own little world just the two of us". I said honestly placing a kiss on her forhead.

"You're so good to me and you right I love you". She smiled as I took her hand in mine.

"I love you too Nia".

I knocked on the door once and instantly my aunt opened the door.

"Kordell". My aunt said excitedly before hugging me.

"Hello aunty Tera". I smilled hugging her back and saw her eyes shift over to Niara as her smile slowly wipped of.

"I thought you weren't coming over". She placed her attention back at me.

"Said who". I asked walking in with Niara.

"Marcus said you were to busy getting brain washed by a gold digger". She stated this time frowning at Niara. I saw Niara squint her eyes at her but decided against saying something.

"Too bad I don't know of any gold diggers Marcus must have mixed his girl up with mine". I stated blankly before walking past her with Niara into the dinning room were all my relatives sat scattered around the room tchatting then it became silent when they saw us.

What the fuck was the big deal.

Niara snd I simply ignored them sitting down on the couch and then I saw my mama.

She was standing next to the hallway that led from the kitchen to the dinning room. She held two suitcases and she looked good I had to say age didn't catch up to her.

"Kordell". She gasped making her way over to me then hugging me. This was odd she claimed she hated me she never hugged me.

"Hey mama". I said still in shock barely hugging her back.

"I'm so sorry for everything please forgive me". She said.

"I forgive you". I sighed as I let go of her seeing her smile.

"Thank you now who's this young lady". She smiled. This was the first time she's smiled meeting any one of my girls. It wasn't like I ever brought them to dinner they weren't important but Niara was. And I have a feeling my mom knows that.

"Oh yeah mom this is Niara and Niara this is my mama". I introduced the two as Niara took out her hand to give my mama a hand shake.

"Niara...such a pretty name". She smiled at her shaking her hand. My mama never shooked anyones hand.

"Thank you Mrs. Neffula". Niara smiled back. My relatives and cousins had gone back to their conversations.

My mama later left to the kitchen leaving me and Niara.

"Your mom seems nice it's suprising especially from the reports I've heard about her". Niara said.

"Yeah I'm surprised too". I replied.

My mama has 4 sisters. Tera, Gina, Milo and lastly Laura. My mamas name is Dominque. Tera has 1 daughter named Autumn and she's 22 years old. Then Gina has little twin boy and girl Akira and Tyrone who were both 8 years old. Milo had 2 sons Jerry and Terry. Terry was 21 years while Jerry was 17 years and lastly Laura had no kids. They all didn't have husbands.

There was a big dinning table in the middle of the room and a smaller one for the kids.

"Dinners Ready everyone take a sit". My Aunt Tera called out and then the two people Niara and I were hoping wouldn't show up walked in.

Zuri's bump has gotten alot bigger and she was 6 months. Marcus was behind her and he looked high. They saw us and smirked.

"Baby I feel sick". Niara whispered in my ear. Causing me to rub her back around in circles.

"It's gonna be ok I already chose you and he only told me about what happened so don't worry he can't do shit but intimidate you and you better no let him". I whipered back kissing her cheek.

Dinner time....