Conclusion 3

After the earthquake stops and the reboot of Boboiboy's power watch, the remaining team went down the 20 feet pit only to discover Cadet Gopal Kumar impaled at the head by one of the sharp stalagmites. Yaya was still alive, but Boboiboy was terribly grieving for his friend. Ochobot (who was on Earth) called him and immediately relayed the sad message to Mr. Kumar.

As decided by the three of us, we were to depart from here to Planet Earth instead. Not just to bury the deceased cadet, but also to attend the funeral of the late Tok Aba. Boboiboy's grandfather.

According to Gopal's will (which was hastily written on a paper inside Captain Kaizo's ship), he expects to be buried with a lot of his favorite foods surrounding him. And also wishes Yaya the best of luck he has been storing inside his heart for a long time.

Report submitted by:
Captain Kaizo
who
forgets, regrets,
then forgives

Additional note from reporter:
Please tell Ramenman to drop by my parents. I have a very bad feeling at the next hours in Earth. Don't try to send some back up. I will be okay.

Also, please be considerate at times like this. I know Boboiboy and Yaya were supposed to report to you, but they seemed to be comforting each other. I hate to interrupt the process.

It reminds me of Fang...

I think I should visit him too.