Do you?

Still Malice 2nd POV  Enjoy!

"It's way more boring than I imagined," you groaned loudly.

After departing from the hall, all the other champions went on doing their own things. It seems they weren't really interested in hanging out with you, so you went back into Hanao's room, doing nothing but staring out the window.

"They're probably scared of me, well I guess I have no choice," you smirked and stood up from the chair, you opened the closet and changed into a black, dull long sleeved shirt, a pair of long white pants. 

You grabbed Hanao's ancient bow and walked towards the door.

"What is it this time?"

You smirked, it was Hanao's voice, she's probably worried that you'll disturb the champions, which is exactly what you are going to do.

"It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt them today," you smirked.

"I'm not so sure whether I can confirm that," she said, concerned.

"It's fine ok?" you rolled your eyes.

"If anything happens, I'm gonna take back control," she declared.

"Har? Take back control? That's funny, you're too tempered to take control, it just makes me stronger you know?" you teased her.

You could only hear her sigh, you smiled and got of your room. 

While you were walking, you decided the first champion you're going to disturb, is that fishyyy. She seemed timid, that gives you some opportunity to get to know each other more.

You stopped in front of her room and knock it.

Knock knock knock

No reply.

That was weird you thought, you can sense that she's inside, doing something that she didn't;t want anyone else to know. You sighed and --

"HiyaaaaAAAAaaa!!!!" 

You kicked the door, so hard that it literally just fell on the floor, broken. 

"AHHHHH!!!!" 

You clapped your hands and smiled at the Zora champion who's face went pale, she was really shocked and jumped out of her seat. You laughed continuosly, you find her reaction pretty funny.

"M-Malice?! I-is there any-t-thing y-you n-need?" Mipha trembled and immediatly shoved her left hand behind her. You wanted to find out what was in her hand so you went and asked her.

"Stop hiding, it's soooo obvioussss," you crossed your hands.

"W-what do you m-mean?" she shivered and you noticed her grip on was more tighter on the thing she's holding.

Instead on carrying the rest on the conversation with her trembling and you keep asking her what she was hiding, you walked to her and quickly snatched what she was holding.

"AHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!"

"What is this?"

This whole time, she was only holding-

A letter

"Please don't laugh!! I beg you!!!" she pleaded, you noticed it wasn't just a letter, it's a letter with a picture at the back of it.

The picture was a Zora, it was a male, a little boy, it really looked like Mipha, he had red skin and wore fancy accessories, it seemed like it was a young prince.