Chapter One

Savannah

Three days. Three days before school starts. I'll never see his perfect white teeth, that smile, his laugh, and his personality. I'll have to go through this year without him.

"Bitch ass, Stupid ass, lazy ass. Get up! It's already 12!" Kylie yelled jumping on me.

"Oh my god, Kylie! Let me sleep in! Schools gonna start and I'm not gonna be able to survive waking up early every week day." I muffled by my pillow in some parts.

"I don't care! Wake up! My boyfriend Nate invited me to a party! We are going!" She said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." She added.

"When is this lame party?"
"I Believe tomorrow."

"Okay i guess I'll go. Only for you."
"Bitch we both know it's not just for me.... especially since I have good news for you." She said shaking me.
"What?"

She stayed silent which pissed me off more.
"Jack Gilinsky is gonna be there an-" She started before I got up making her fall to the floor. "Jack who is gonna be there? Cause if I heard correctly you said, Jack Gilinsky will be there which means. I, Savannah Melody, will also be there." I said.

She laughed. "I knew that would convince you to go." She said. "Shut up.... wait!.....I can't go." I started. "Why?"

"I have nothing to wear, especially to impress the Jack Gilinsky. Especially to a fucking a University of Omaha party. Where a bunch of jocks will be, including Jack Gilinsky." I said she slapped me in the arm.

Jack Gilinsky. Says it all. Adorable, cute, funny, hot, and just the perfect man alive. How could someone make a human being that attractive. Even when he makes his goofy faces. I just want to feel those pink perfect lips on my crusty one. No wonder he doesn't like me. I'm crusty .(😂💀)

"That's why we're going to the mall and getting us a dress so we can look hot." She said interrupted my daydreaming.
"Fine I guess we'll go. Just give me 20 more minutes."
"You got 20 minutes to get ready, Savannah." She said going to pick my clothes out.

I got up quickly going to wash my face and hair in less the 10 minutes. I blowed dried my hair while trying to do a bit of foundation, eyebrows, concealer, and mascara. I combed my hair in 2 minutes. I quickly got dressed before hearing my name getting called to hurry.

I ran out with my bag and phone

I ran out with my bag and phone. Stealing a hundred from my parents room. I get downstairs yelling to let them know I'm going out.

-
We made it to the mall, going into every store we would land on. We bought new undergarments, shoes, jewelry, and of course clothes. I still couldn't find a dress I liked. We kept searching until I came across one. It was the one. I knew it. I got my size and bought it. Before going to eat at Chick-fil-A.

As we ate, I saw a group of boys. The laugh that could put a spell on me to fall in love. Jack Gilinsky. "Kylie.... My angel is here." I said. I stared from a far. "Savannah. Look away. Before you regret it." She said too late. I made eye contact with him. He quickly looked away and so did I. Snapping out of it.

"You Guys made eye contact, didn't you?" She asked. I nodded my head. I regret it. "Now you regret it don't you?" She asked again. Nodding in response. She gave me a smile holding my hand. "Told ya." She said taking a bite. I laughed.

She always knew how to make my day better.

I got home after like 2 hrs, then waiting another hour to eat again with my family and going to sleep. I was too tired.

••••
Hope you guys liked this chapter.