21

"13 to be more specific."

"Is that so?" I crossed my legs and relaxed in my chair. I was a bit displeased that it was this easy to seduce him. I didn't even have to do anything. I truly admire the chase. Playing cat and mouse always added to the sexual experience and feeling accomplished as well as satisfied. 

Once I'm married I'll no longer get to feel the excitement of being chased or hunting my own prey down. I want to make the most out of single moments. Especially now more than ever since it's soon coming to an end. I really wished I done this sooner. Had more fun. But like a trained puppy I was attached to illumi from the start .

As nice as the day had started its game over for me.

"But I'm a business man, and that's not the intentions of our day today." He smirked. My heart jumped with joy realizing he was toying with me all along.

"So what business do we have today that requires me  to wear such a beautiful dress?"

"No one knows the face behind the leader of the phantom troupe. Today, there's a gathering down town for all participants of the auction who are auctioning things off. I have a few valuables I'm ready to part with in exchange to over hear their side of the plans for that night. I submitted my request for an invitation through a different name. The invitation was accepted and sent here. You m'lady are playing as my wife who is a journalist and aspiring book author. Where I, am an investor."

"Why would I need to be there. I doubt those men bring their wives to occasions like this."

"Use your sex appeal to find out what they're auctioning off and write it down. I would like to know what's going to be there and how much is going to be there."

"So go as your wife and flirt with other men to get information?"

"Don't make it too obvious... other wise I'll get jealous." He smiled. I looked into his eyes and caught a single glimpse of his dark nature. Normally this would be a sign to be careful but I'm beyond safe at this point. I'm in the lions den trying to let the lion himself.

"What time"

"We should get going now."

.

.

.

Chrollo drove all the way there. Once valet walked to his door he gracefully got out and placed and arm around my waist..

As we entered I noticed my guess was right. No woman. Just fat older rich men smoking cigars and mingling. Without a care in the world. I smirked knowing the horror to come to these prudes and couldn't wait to get started.

"Mr and Mrs , Ollorch." He told the man at the door handing the invitation over to him.

"Ollorch?" I whispered. "That's super tacky." He pulled me closer to him with a bright smile

"It's funny. They're too dumb to understand." He responds. As we entered he walked over to the window and spoke to some man about the item he was auctioning off and signing some paperwork.

"Let's go mingle." He said holding out his hand for me to grab. He lead be through a long hallway with many doors until we reached the massive ball room packed with more people. Waitresses walking past handed me and chrollo our drinks.

"Did I hear your name was Ollorch?" A man asked.

"Yes you did" he reached out and shook the mans hand

"I hear you were an investor?"

"You heard correctly. I started off with a small sandwich shop and watched it grow into a beautiful 5 star cafe where people all over the world now travel just eat to there. Have you tried the small cafe on 21st street?"

"Honey. You said no work talk today" I pouted . The man eyed me from head to toe taking in my visible curves. Chrollo was pleased to know I was already grabbing their attention.

"I'm sorry my love," he kissed the top of my hand  "I'm going to network a bit. I'll meet you at the bar in ten minutes ?"

"If you have to." I turned to walk over to the bar and chrollo sends me off with a slap on my ass.

"6 years of marriage. Could you believe it ? A woman like her settling for a man like myself?" He told the man. Chrollo was extremely comfortable with this. I can see how he acts he truly loves deceiving people . This was his excitement.

"Champagne please" I said sitting on the stool when the same man approached me.

"Such a shame your husband chooses to work at a time like this. Leaving you unattended at the bar is dangerous. These men will crawl all over you forgetting their marriage."

"Are you one of those men?" I batted my eyes as I took a sip from my cup.

"Me? Oh.  Pff.. of course not." He muttered nervously

"That's a shame." I watched my words force a smile on his face .. my first victim.