Chapter 16

Hey guys hope you enjoying the story don't forget to vote for story and share the story and comment

In a person it's inside that matters the most not the outside.

Xavier pov

After finishing my meeting with Ian redwood​ .I got back to my cabin and started thinking about deliah .

It's been months since deliah has claimed me and we are together. I am liking every minute of this dream.

I m very happy that I got a chance with her but somewhere in my mind I m having fear that deliah might leave me .

When we were walking in the streets few days ago men's could not keep there eyes staring at her . At that time something inside me burn and my blood boiled .

I just cannot leave her so all I just want is to make her mine and mine only. I m possessive for everything that belong to me .

At evening deliah called me to meet her and I decided to propose to her this seemed to me the perfect chance to make her mine forever.

Putting hands in the pocket of my coat I bought out the ring ,which caught my attention by seeing it just in a second.

If one word could describe it I would say 'perfect ' just like my deliah.

I went to the diner half an hour before to make preperations . I wanted to make her feel special and happy .

I kept waiting for her but she didn't show up. The diner was about to close so I left.

I thought that something bad would have happened to her . I kept calling her while driving.

I waited outside her house to just see a sight of her but got none. I didn't sleep that night I kept calling her and message info her.

The next morning I straight went to her office to meet her. When I entered the office her secretary tried to stop me telling that deliah is having an important meeting but I paid no attention to it . I was about to open her office when heard her voice .

She was alright then why is she not answering my calls . I was about to step in her office when i heard another voice .

It was a man voice . That made my blood boil . But what I heard next made my dream and world shatter into small pieces and I left the place without hearing another word.

Deliah said that " you know everything ian that I and Xavier can never be together after what he did . I don't love him-- ".

Thanks for reading guys pls comment share and like.