Chapter 11: Dirrty

[ Omniscient POV ]

It had been 2 days since he was told his unclaimed woman had left Pine nettle, 6 days since he rode to aide his brother chapter.
4 days since she left his town.

Tonight was the last night Killer and his men would spend with the Black Hawk club, and it was a night to party to. Nick had suggested going to the BH strip club for the farewell party. Apparently it was amature night which meant fresh pussy for the brothers .

And thats where Killer sat currently, on a plush suede plum colored couch in the farthest corner of the club. Before him his brothers littered the club with women on their arms or dancung for them.
Atem sat beside him, completely disinterested in the scene before him, just like himself.

Nick, President of Black Hawk came laughing and stumbling up to the brothers with a red haired women under his arm.

" My boys! ", he slurred out," Why arent you out enjoying yourself ! Its a farewell party for yall afterall!"

Chuckling lightly," Nicky i am having plenty fun here. "

" Nonsense! You both need a woman on your arms!", he looks down at the red haired beauty on his arm before whispering something in her ear, this causing the woman to leave his arm to sit next to Killer.

Her statue seemed slightly uncomfortable having to sit next to the burly man as if she were forcing herself to be there.

" This is Riza , my boy!, shes a sweet girl maybe she'll keep you company."

" Riza ", he asked her, silently telling her to look at him. And when she did her blue eyes met his a pleading look in them.

Nick had stumbled off leaving the brothers and the red head. Riza sat still staring into Killers eyes, neither noticed when Tree had gotten up to leave , his eyes still glued to his phone.

Killer was searching Rizas eyes for an answer to the unspoked plea she was giving him. The red haired girl become anxious and broke eye contact. This seemed to give Killer the answer he was seeking.

" Stay right here little fox", killer spoke in a soft voice as he stood and walked away.

Riza had no choice but to stay seated, and when Killer came back he brought with him another man.

" Riza , little fox, This is Ridge," Killer introduced them," Hes going to take you home, you're done for the night okay ."

Riza was shocked at the words of the man, and scared altogether. She couldn't go home, but she stood nonetheless and walked off with the man ,Ridge following her.

Killer resumed his seat on the couch watching the scared timid woman walk off with one of his men, he had ordered Ridge to watch the girl, knowing something was clearly frightening the girl.

About 4 or so hours into the night after his encounter with the little fox, amature night had started.

The lights dimmed and a spot light shone at center stage, there wrapped around the silver pole stood a caramel skinned woman in a black suit and a mask obscuring her face. The beginning notes of a song unknown to Killer played and he couldnt take his eyes off the woman.

He watched her long tanned legs strut across the stage, the sway of her hips prefectly in sync with the beat. He was enchanted, his blood beginning to boil with lust as he watched the woman.
His jeans becoming tighter by the second with every move she made. The way she shimmied her hips, the way her legs wrapped around the pole, and when the woman dropped the the floor and crawled to the edge of the stage he almost exploded.

His brain was a haze of lust and want, not caring for those around watching the woman also. Killer knew he'd have to bed this woman, Ghost completely forgotten from his mind.

He watched this feline woman gracefully strut from the stage after and off into the shadows of the back, before he knew it ,Killer was on his feet and on the hunt for the temptress.

Killer stood in the door way of the dressing room silently soaking in the sight before him. The cat woman was leaning foward on a table with her perfect caramel ass barely covered by the suit she wore. Bent and in the air as if for him. His eyes roamed her frame and when he caught her eye in the mirror, he cleared his throat.

" Apologisies, i didnt mean to intrude ", his mind still fuddled with lust, making him inable to feel embarrassed for barging into the womans dressing room .

" Its fine", a sultry and husky voice spoke back. Somewhere in the back of his mind he felt as though he could recognize the voice.

" So big boy , did you intend to let the whole world see my ass or are you going to close the door", she spoke again in a teasing manner.

Quickly Killer shut the door, and stepped further into the room. The woman then broke eye contact with him and went back to what she had been doing before he burst through the door, leant foward more her perky suple ass raised more into the air as her back arched. Her mask covered face closer to the mirror as she fixed her lipstick.

Killer cleared his throat," i enjoyed your dance."

"I bet you did Killer ," She spoke turning around now to face him, sitting on the edge of the table.

" You know who i am ?", he rasied a brow, now feeling regret for pursuing the woman. She could very well be a flozzy who just wanted a fuck to gain favor from him.

" Your names in Killer?, seriously?," she asked in a mocking tone, " No i dont know who you are and with a name like that i doubt id want to know"

Her dismissive tone irked him in a overtly sexual way. She stood and walked over to the lone chair in the room. He watched her every move and became more aroused. She grabbed a leather article of clothing before she kicked off her heels. Before she could bend to slip the pants on, Killer was at her side.

A startled gasp left her lips, when she felt the man beside her, his hands grazing her side," Excuse me mister! Dont you know what personal space is," she couldnt help but spout out. She had dropped the pants and stood to her full height, which was well shorter than his own.

The mask on her face obsuring his view of her features, but her brilliant eyes shone up at him in annoyance, and ...lust?

Without thinking Killer swiftly bent down and placed a hard kiss on her plump lips, and she let out a gasp .
He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, as her hands gripped his arms to steady herself. She resisted his kiss , and he was about to pull away, when she suddenly melted into his arms and started kissing hims back.

Killer was high on his lust for the woman when he felt her give into him. He didnt know what had made him so caveman with this woman. A groan left his mouth when she parted her lips and he slipped his tounge into her mouth.
She tasted like honey and whiskey, and its was exquisite to him.
Her hands made their way into his hair, as his slid down her body and grasped her exposed ass.
She let out a loud moan, as she moved his mouth from hers down to her jaw and neck. Killer gathered her into his arms and stalked over to the table before dropping her onto it, all the while sucking and bitting at her neck.
When he got to her sweet spot and bit down hard , he was elated to hear the harsh moan leave her lips. He body arched toward his as she continued his assult.