✨Bombs✨

"Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones

"Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves beautiful ones."

-Mignon McLaughlin

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

Now I got annoyed.

'Oh, God! Can they stop their mouth for a moment?'

I ignored all their question and looked at Nicholas, asking for help. He gladly did that. "Let her get some rest", Nicholas requested them. They nodded and took seats in the room. Surprisedly Peach took the seat beside Blake. Soon the maid whom I met earlier, entered with a man who looked like a doctor. Nicholas welcomed him with a bro hug and said pointing at me, "She has sprained her leg. Check her". The doctor whose name was Max checked my leg and prescribed some pain killer and left with Nicholas.

As soon as Nicholas left, I asked a question, "Guys why haven't you gone to college? Skipping classes are not good for study". They responded with 'hmm'.

Nate suddenly asked," If you don't mind, can we go to play?". I laughed at his question. I informed him, "Don't need to be formal. Go". They left.

I plugged in my headphone and played a song.

"Don't be afraid
Love is the way
Shawty I got it
You can call me a monster.
I'm creeping into your heart babe"

I again downed into my thoughts.

'I should tell Sis about this. I wish she will find a hacker to hack this phone number'

"Annie what happen to you?", Nate's mom, Julia asked me. It brought me out of my thoughts. I smiled and greeted her, "Hello Julia!". She smiled and asked the same question again. I replied," I have sprained my angle ". She asked," Does it hurt?". I answered that it didn't hurt too much. She sighed in relief.

I asked her, "Can I meet Mike?". She smiled and said, "You should start calling him 'dad' or maybe something. Of course you can meet him. Wait a minute ". She left.