Mizpah

Lips detached but foreheads still attached

Lips detached but foreheads still attached. The two took their breaths they had been holding. Taking a while to process what happened, they remained in the same position.

Y/N soon was hit by the truck of realisation. Shocked, she pushed Jungkook. Crashing, Jungkook went to the bedside as he fell on his butt. Eyes widened Y/N continued to look at him until Jungkook let out a whine out of pain.

"Owww" He winced

Y/N hurriedly got off the cabinet and head towards him. She kneeled down infront of him and helped him sit on the bed. She sat beside him and muttered.

"Sorry.." She said quietly

"It's okay but what the hell do you eat? You got the strength of a fucking bear! You pushed me from there and I fell here" He said

Y/N squinted her eyes at him and he smirked as an idea to provoke her came into his mind.

"Oh of course you are so fucking heavy anyway! You got a fine yet fat ass" He said smirking

Y/N was fuming at this point. Looking at her face Jungkook gave out a satisfied grin. He found her angered face extremely adorable. Y/N hit him on his back and Jungkook let out another wince at how much force it had.

"What the hell are you doing in university? You should go for wrestling! Your heavy enough" Jungkook provoked yet again.

"Yeah sure I am heavy! No wonder you picked me up so easily when we were making-" Y/N stopped when she realised what she was about to say

Jungkook's head which was looking at the floor now shot right at her as she had a flustered face on.

"When we were?" He said teasingly

"N-Nothing" Y/N stuttered

"What were you about to say?" He asked getting closer

Y/N pushed him away as he backed off chuckling. She fixed her posture. She then got curious and asked

"Why were you punching the bag earlier with so much anger?" She asked

Jungkook's now smiling face now dropped and turned into a state of panic. He could not come up with a proper answer or thought.

"Anger? I was just practicing" h
He said looking away

Y/N didn't buy it but she didn't want to push him to answer as she thought she was no one too.

"Okay...I am no one, you don't have to answer to anyway" she said and got up

Jungkook's eyes softened at that. He immediately held her wrist making her sit again.

"It's not like that... You are the I am supposed to answer to, no one else" He said softly

Y/N was beyond confused at what he was saying and decided to change the subject.