RE WRITE DADDY?!?!?!

(11th of July 2019)

Hey Hi & Hello my babies!

First off, I cannot believe the amount of love and support this story received! I am so beyond grateful for it all.

AND if you are new - OMG hello and welcome!

OK SO...

I wrote this story soooo long ago, I was a little baby and it is definitely presented in my writing. I am not really 100% happy with how this turned out and I was thinking of re writing the entire thing!

(for new readers, you've been warned, its a little short and needs a heap of editing but I still appreciate your reading!)

I will obviously make it sooooo much longer because its so dang short and I will include much more details and tell more of a story about the lives of our beautiful little family!

I will also be changing a few plot ideas and scenarios that happened...

BUT

Before I do any of that, I wanted to see if you guys actually even wanted that?!

I would still leave this story up and I will post an entire new one but yeah, I do this for you guys so let me know what you want and I'll try my best to accommodate.

Let me know what parts of this story I HAVE to keep and let me know has to GO and what needs a little TWEAKING! I want to create something you all really love!

Also, if you haven't already, please go read my new werewolf story "ALREADY MATED" id love you support on that one too! 

x o x o x o x o