04

Jungkook POV

"Yeah, guess everything was just an act in front camera, but that's not my concern, my concern is that this girl just left me on seen! Argh hyung!"

This girl makes me trusfrated in a way that i want to literally bust a nut right now, she is so freaking cold and sassy, but also fun in some ways.

"And that's my concern because?" Now that Yoongi hyung says things like that makes me realize, she is like the girl version of Yoongi hyung, she is unbothered, and she hates it when i interrupted her sleep.

"Because I'm your beloved maknae? And your beloved maknae is sad now?"

"Buy me lamb skewers and we'll talk." Ugh i know it, this grandpa be robbing me for lamb skewers.

"Done! Now hyung hear my misery out and entertain me?"

"Sure."

"She is making me mad." I said as i let out a deep sigh "why?"

"Because hyung, she left me on seen, in this economy i supposed to be the one who left anyone on seen. Not the other way around and it's hurting my pride."

I said as i heard him laughing his lungs out, "about time that someone finally teach you a lesson, kook."

"Hyung! I'm trusfrated!"

"It's frustrated kook, you are 21 for Christ sake, and that girl have a life, she is probably is busy in class taking notes, because this world is hard you know, she doesn't want to be an adult who can't even spell 'frustrated'." He said as i send him a glare since i know that he is making fun of my spelling.

"Okay that's understandable." I said as he just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Besides she is just a stranger you accidentally met through text, calm down."

"I know, but it's just fun to have a random conversation with her."

"Yah Jeon Jungkook are you developing feelings for this Anne chick?" He asked as i choked on my water.

"What the heck? No! I don't even know her face."

"Then why are you making it such a big deal?"

"I don't know, she is just fun." I said as a matter of fact, yes it's fun to annoy the shit out of her, she makes me feel like a normal person, she doesn't praises me like I'm a goddess.

"Whatever kook, if you really catching feelings for her makes sure she isn't some gold digger who only digs for your money and fame and dick."

This guy really has no filter at all, i can't with him sometimes but i love him and the rest of the 5 idiots so much, they are my hyungs, they raised me right, like a family.

"She doesn't even have a selca." I mumbled but it doesn't go unnoticed by yoongi hhyung "no shit Jeon?! Not even one?" I nodded as he widen his eyes "what? Isn't selca is like something that girls usually have a ton of it on their phone? No not just girls i mean every decent human being! How come she doesn't have one?!"

"I know right? That's exactly what i told her, and she just doesn't like it, she is photographer she'd rather to take pictures of other things than herself."

"Wow, she is something."

"I know, and it's been what? Like an hour since she told me that she had class, and she still hasn't reply my text?! Is she serious?!"

Me : yah! It's been an hour.. 😡

Anne : and?