Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love

A/N: THIS IS LONG OVERDUE, BUT HERE'S THE PETER QUILL ONE-SHOT REQUEST FOR @OwenSno!!! I am so sorry, but I hope you enjoy reading along with everyone else!!!

I also do apologize if I don't portray any of the guardians like their characters in the movies, it has been awhile since I've watched their movies, but I'll try my best. 😭

***

"Ha! I win again!" You stood up doing your stupid dance that you did all the time when you won anything. The thing you won at was paper football & you were playing against Nebula who learned it from Tony Stark when they were stuck in the middle of space after their first fight with the great titan, Thanos.

"I want to play again" Nebula said in a calm tone, but she slammed her fists onto the table making Mantis jump who was sitting peacefully nearby with her hands folded innocently. "Again? We played like 10 games already, I'm just gonna wi-" You walked away from the table then when you turned around to look at Nebula, she had one of Peter's blasters pointed directly at you.

"Oh...!" Mantis was in the background covering her eyes with hands at the same seeing through them as she's wanting to see what happens next. "Oh come on Nebula. Don't tell me you're gonna keep at this like how you try to win against your sister in combat." Those words set off the warrior to pull the trigger so you used your telekinetic powers to point the blaster upwards letting it make a hole in the roof.

The area you were in was covered in smoke & assumed the entire Milano as well. You waved a hand in front of your face hoping the smoke would clear around you. "Yo!" The voice of Rocket was heard down the hall making his way to you 3 with a mad tone. "This is the 5th time that happened this week. Can you guys stop playing paper football?" Once the smoke cleared the 3 of you saw Rocket stand there trying to be intimidating, but his short height wasn't doing him any good.

"Whatever trash panda, I'm gonna get some Yaro Root" Nebula threw the blaster on the table before strutting away without a care in the world causing Rocket to groan loudly in frustration. "It's not ripe!" Rocket yelled standing on the table where the blaster was then turned to you almost wanting to straggle your neck.

"The more you tell us not to do it the more we'll be doing it more because it spites you & it's hilarious to see a little guy get so angry." You ruffled Rocket's head then he swatted your hand away & punches you in the chest that didn't move or affect you at all. "That was a very cute effort" A laugh slipped out from your lips which lead to the mutated raccoon to launch at your face.

You pressed a button on your neck that had a mask phase of your face protecting you from all the scratches that Rocket could've been giving you. From your side view Mantis walked very peacefully placing her hand on top of Rocket's head making the tips of her antennas glow a white color. "Sleep..." The bug lady said with a soft smile as Rocket fell into her arms. She cradled him back & forth like a baby.