-Sixty-Four-

*Bell POV*

I had completely bitten my nails to a mess as Yoongi drive through the traffic in silence. The sound of cars flying past and the loud bustle of the city was not enough to keep my mind from creating havoc.

The information on the report kept flashing in my mind as Namjoon's words echoed in my head.

If Namjoon didn't give Jungkook the drug then who did? Why would anyone want Jungkook to hurt Jimin? Who even knew that they were seeing each other?

I brought my other hand to my face and started bitting those nails anxiously. Yoongi leaned over and grabbed my hand, stopping me from destroying my nails further.

"Stay calm, Bell. We'll talk to Jungkook and see what he can tell us." Yoongi squeezed my hand, his warmth transferring to me.

I lent my head back against the seat as I inhaled shakily.

"I'm scared, Yoongi." I blinked a tear away and felt my body tremble in fear.

Yoongi pulled into the police station parking lot and looked at the ground in deep thought.  

"I have a bad feeling...and no matter what I tell myself, it's not going away." I covered my mouth with my hand and cried into it.

I'm so tired of people getting hurt because of my involvement in their lives.

"Bell." Yoongi unbuckled his seatbelt and lent forward towards me. He clasped my face in his hands so I was looking at him.

"If Jungkook really is innocent, then I promise I won't let him be sentenced with prison time. We will find out who is this mystery scumbag that's messing around with our family." He nodded firmly while looking in my eyes and I relaxed in his hold. That word...'our'...our family, it calmed me down in a magical way.

"Okay." I gave up my stress and anxiety and let myself rely on Yoongi. He's helped me with more things than anyone has ever helped me with in my life. He'll keep his word.

We both got out the car and braced ourselves for whatever we would find inside the tall, concrete walls of the police department.

Yoongi opened the door for me and I walked into the cold room featuring the reception desk and several security doors and hallways placed around the room leading to God knows where.

I slowly walked up and a young female officer lifted her head to me with a slight smile. "How may I help you?"

"I need to see Jeon Jungkook." I stated blankly as she furrowed her eyebrows and started typing on her computer. There's no use sugarcoating anything.

I looked back and Yoongi was watching me intently, almost like he was studying me.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. Mr. Jeon is undergoing further investigation and cannot be allowed any visitors until his case is settled." She sent me an apologetic look and I leant forward on the desk heavily.

Nothing in life is easy, is it? 

"Listen....I…have just lost my parents, my brother and my sister…I was hospitalized cause my heart nearly gave out on me. So I am not gonna waste my time with your bullshit policies." I put my hand in my pocket and the woman leaned back warily at the action.

I pulled out my checkbook and slammed it on her desk. "You're gonna write whatever number you want on that, and we're gonna see Jungkook for five minutes." I stared at her dead straight in the eye, my whole expression changing in a primal manner.