{°8°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

I managed to get Jimin in the car after the cat put up a fight.

Realizing that my apartment was no longer big enough for one girl and four hybrids,I immediately went online to check if any larger apartments were available. Knowing that this meant I had to quit my job at the cafe (afterwards I ended up eating a tub of icecream) I looked for two new jobs that paid well enough so we could afford food and keep a roof over our heads.

All the boys were happy to get out of the small place. Mostly because they each get to have their own room.
The fact that I scored a five bedroom apartment,with two bathrooms,fairly large kitchen,lounge and dining area was literally pure luck. At first I didn't want the place because of its fairly long distance away from my college,but when I saw the city lights through the many windows that the apartment had,I was sold.

Going back to what I said,most of the boys were happy,all except Jimin. The ginger cat had grown attached to the old place. I understood why it was hard for him,it was basically his first home,well from what I know.
Eventually he excepted it,though he says he still hates it.

Putting my seat belt on, I turn and look at the three hybrids who sat in the back,

"You ready?"

All of them nodded their heads getting me to smile and turn back around.
I look to Jin who sat next to me and said,

"Are you ready?"

He looked to me and smiled

"As ready as you are pumpkin."

Starting the car we headed off to our new place.

I couldn't help but smile as I heard Jin hum silently to himself as he looked out the window.
He had settled in pretty quick when I brought him home. At first all three of the boys hadn't trusted him,but as soon as he cooked them food,they were sold. Jin had taken it upon himself to look after all four of us,as we were younger than him.
He did a lot of the cooking and scolding. Almost like a mom but not as much. I mean,he still acts like a kid,but I love him for it.

Finally we arrived at our new home. A very excited dog quickly got out the car and looked up to the tall building in front of him. We all stepped out of the car and stood next to Taehyung as he looked up. I smiled and said,

"Welcome home boys."

---

Unpacking wasn't a huge mission as I didn't really own that much,but I realized that I'm going to need to save up to buy the boys some beds and clothes. Not to mention get some food in the kitchen.

I sighed after I finished putting the sheets on my bed. Looking around my room first,I then headed out to see what the boys were doing.
I walked into the lounge to see all four of the glued to the T.V.
I shook my head and walked in front of them,successfully blocking their view.

"Pup you're blocking the way."

Taehyung complained.

I smiled and said,

"I bought this T.V so we can watch it when we have nothing else to do,but right now we still have more boxes to unpack."

I was surprised as I was grabbed and pulled down into the lap of Yoongi. He stroked my hair while I felt his tail wrap around my body in a protective way.

"Kitten,just relax,stop stressing."

Straight after he spoke,I relaxed into his grip and looked to the show they were watching.
Soon Jimin hands had made their way towards mine and held them as he watched the show.

I looked over to see Taehyung cuddled up to Jin as the older stroked his ears.
I smiled and closed my eyes.

Then I suddenly remembered something,

"Oh! I'll be going to collage tomorrow so I want be around from 7:30 to 11:00."

I heard a gasp and looked to where it was coming from. I looked at Taehyung as he said,

"Pups,you can't leave us here alone. I don't want you to go to school!"

I gave him a warm smile and said,

"Tae,I have to go to school,it's how I'm studying for what I want to do as a job."

"But you already have two now Pumpkin."

Jin said concerned.

"Babe,I think you should quit school and just stay with us."

Jimin added.

I rolled my eyes at the clingy hybrids,

"Guys,I'm still going to school and I won't even be gone that long. It's just till the end of this year anyway."

I felt Yoongi's grip tighten,

"That still long Kitten."

"Oh stop complaining you four,I'm going to collage and that's final."

They all seemed to stop arguing and turned their attention back to the show that was playing.

I love them all so much,but sometimes I swear they forget I'm their owner. I said it before and I'll say it for however more I need too.

I felt Yoongi put his head in my neck and slowly start to fall asleep.

Soon though,he looked up and said,

"By the way kitten,I'm going into heat soon."

/•/

Don't you just love a clingy Yoongi.

Also
I got a detention on my second day back at school,but I only went the next day and I found it so iconic that there were like nine other people there.
This teacher loves giving detention to kids that don't do their homework.
So lesson from Randomgirl300
Do your homework

Questions?

Xoxox
Randomgirl300