Allies and betrayal

"Finally" Deku muttered as he looked over his creation. "You're finished. My first Nomu. The weapon that will take down All Might" He said in awe. He then began letting out a slow and sinister laughter. "This will be the beginning of the end for you All Might. And the rest of society with you" Deku said while laughing, before calming down. "Come Nomu. Let's show the others that they didn't wait in vain" He ordered and began walking up to the bar.

"I have great news for you!" Deku exclaimed and kicked the door to the bar open before entering. "What? Don't tell me it's another useless quirk you have given yourself" Shigaraki said in a disinterested tone. "No, you will like this" Deku replied, before summoning his creation "Nomu!" On command, the big bird like creature, with an exposed brain entered the bar, surprising both Kurogiri and Shigaraki. "Is that it?" Kurogiri carefully asked. "Yes. This is what I have promised you" Deku answered. "How do you know it can take on All Might?" Shigaraki asked. "Well, I can't guarantee that this nomu will be able to kill All Might by himself. All Might's full strength is difficult to calculate, but I'm confident that this nomu, along with some help, will get the job done. He has shock absorption, hyper regeneration, super speed, super strength and a few amplifying quirks. And as I promised, he has no free will and will follow any orders given by its masters" Deku explained. "But please don't go and lose it right away. It would take me two or three months to make a new one" He quickly added.

"I am impressed Deku. With a month and a half to spare, you managed to deliver what you promised" Came the voice of All for one from the monitor. "I wonder, what do you plan on doing forwards?" He asked. "I will continue producing nomus according to your needs of course. Beyond that, well, I will continue my research into quirks so that I can improve myself further and work on my own more personal projects" Deku replied. "Oh! And bring along the end of All Might and society" He quickly added. "Interesting. I will follow your progress with great interest Deku" All for one said before the screen turned off. "Well, I need to go now" Deku said and headed for the exit and picked up a black hoodie. "Where do you think you're going?" Shigaraki asked. "I'm going out. I need some fresh air" Deku replied and walked out.

Once Deku was out he pulled the hood over his hair to make sure nobody would recognise him. His green hair was a recognisable from anywhere. And even if there were few who would recognise him, he didn't want to take chances. So, he kept walking with one destination in mind.

Eventually, Deku arrived at his location. An almost empty park with only a few people walking around late at night. Deku sat down at an empty park bench and waited. A few minutes later, a tall and slim man, with black, spiky hair and a face with several patches of burnt skin. The man sat down right beside Deku. "You're late Todoroki" Deku commented. "What have I told you about using that name. Or do you want me to start using Midoriya?" The man said in annoyance. "Just kidding Dabi. Must be allowed to have some fun every now and again" Deku said with small grin. Dabi just let out a sigh. "Get on with it. What did you want to tell me?" He asked. "I want you to join the League" Deku replied. "Why would I join those idiots?" "I will need someone I can trust within the League in the future. Not now of course, it would raise suspicion. First, they will have to execute their attack against All Might. Sometime after that, UA will have their sports festival, meaning more heroes and less villains. After that, I will try to set up an incident that will give attention to the League. That's when I want you to join them" Deku explained. "Then?" Dabi inquired. "We help the League so far we can. Exploit the fame and power they will gather and when the time is right. Well, we kill them and take their place at the top. Once we're there we can destroy society as we know it and begin to build a better one" Deku replied and got up. "I have to go now. Don't know if we'll get the chance to talk like this again for a while" he said and began walking away. "Oh, I almost forgot. Try to find another ally. Someone who would agree with us" Deku quickly added before he disappeared. "Soon it'll begin" Dabi quietly chuckled to himself. "The end of the fake heroes. I can't wait to see the expression on father's face"