Buno

Bright red hairs stand up, like untreated fire, dancing in the wind. Green eyes catch her in disbelief, as she walks beside his friend, hand in hand as they walk up to the door. Gareth kisses her on the cheek as he lifts her up to meet his mouth.

Nalia had become a part of the Meyer family, in a way she never thought possible. Gareth, was actually considering her feelings.

Gareth wanted it to be just them going out and partying, but she convinced him to bring Kyle along. He frowned, but agreed. He was putty in her hands, since she started pretending she was ok with what he was doing to her. She straddled him in the morning and began rubbing against his crotch, waking him up with a kiss. He didn't hesitate to pull her closer onto his chest. She breaks to the present when she hears Kyle's laughter grace her ears.

"Wow,you guys have sure got your pda downpat." He laughed. "Disgusting and hard to not look at."

Gareth hugged her tighter to his body. She stood beside him, frozen. Kyle looked at them, innocently and began to laugh as Gareth smiled and shook his friend's hand.

"We havent done anything since graduation." Kyle said, "I think Nalia would like to go down to that old place we used to."

"No, not necessary. I already had a place in mind." Gareth said lowly.

"Where?" Kyle says, leaning against the wall.

"That resturant where Ken works. He could get us a meal."

Kyle scoffs. "Cheap bastard,"

-------

She swatted his hand away from under the table as he and Kyle were talking. He looked at her out of the corner of his eye before smiling. Gareth had grown more handsy over their newlywed period. He rested his hands around her a lot. Especially when others were around, a weird display of ownership.

Kyle left momentarily to have a smoke. Gareth had been touching her underside all throughout the lunch, making everyone at the table uncomfortable.

"Knock it off." She says under her breath

"What are you talking about?" He teases lowly.

"You're being annoying. Kyles here, and I don't want to do this with you today." She says

"What's Kyle got to do with anything?" He asks, frustrated.

"Let's just have this lunch without any shenanigans." She sighs "I don't want anymore of this. We're adults."

He stood up and took her hand, forcing her to walk alongside him to the bathroom. She followed silent, and aware of what exactly was going to happen.

They walked into the small unisex bathroom, and he locked the door behind them, and proceeded to take off his belt. She winced at the thought of him,leather belt in hand and controlled blue eyes on her body.

"Get down." He says, sternly.

"We're in a restaurant." She reminds him. "People are going to hear us."

"They wouldn't if you just shut up already." He says annoyed. She gets on her knees in front of him and looks at the linoleum floor, trying to save some time of grace as he pulls himself out of his boxers. He ropes out his thick sinewy member, teasing it against her lips as she closed her eyes in frustration.

"Would you look at that?" He mocks "Give me a kiss, I need a little love from my wife."

"Gareth, I don't want to do this here." She says

"I just want a little kiss" he repeats, ignoring her. He grips her hair and smushes her face against his member. "Just the tip darling."

She reluctantly touches his dick with her hands, licking the tip and placing a kiss on it. She pulls back, knowing that wouldn't be enough but didn't want to seem eager.

"Atta girl" he mocks, clutching a handful of her curly hair in his grip. He pushes forward into her mouth with his dick, shoving it down her throat as she wills herself not to fight it.

She feels his slimy cum drip down her throat and allows it to fill her stomach, trying her best not to regurgitate it onto him as he pulled out of her mouth.

"Nalia, wash you face and do something about your hair," he says straightening up. "I don't want to be seen with you looking so unkempt."

She shivers, as he washes his hands and leaves the bathroom, giving her a knowing glare.

--------

"Step out of line, and watch what happens." He warned her, taking her by her hand into the nightclub. He flashed his ID and the bouncer allowed them through.

Kyle walked next to Gareth, using his phone but not failing to inspect the young girls around them. Many of which were probably far too young to be in the bar.

Disgusting.

Gareth held her tight, allowing her to feel his hard on as he rubbed her against her backside.

"Live a little." He cooed in her ear, swaying her to the beat of the song, as Kyle diverged into the crowd. They kept walking until the found an empty booth to sit at. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap.

"You're the one who wanted to come." He says, "Show me that you deserve to be here."

"Not like this." She says

"Then like what?" He asks, daring her to challenge him.

"Like in the crowd." She says "It's kinda boring being so far off"

"It's nice and roomy over here" he whines,playfully as he moves a hand to her hip.

"Let's try it." She says, taking his hand off her hip and standing up. He takes her by the arm and they wander into the crowd, unsure of what to do. He pulls her into a perfect slow dance.

One. Two. One .Two. One. Two. Three.

She knows the dance by heart by now, having danced it so many times with him. She flows easily, her eyes concentrated on his own, as they continue.

One. Two. One .Two. One. Two. Three.

She rests her head on his shoulder, breaking the form but maintaining the tempo as he continues to guide her.

One. Two. One .Two. One. Two. Three.

He kisses her softly, drawing her face to his. Blue eyes melt into her own and she is yet again lost in the moment. She sees the person in front of her flicker into a different man. Orange red hairs and piercing green eyes appear, and behind them is a need. A shadow passes by his shoulder and mirrors her lover, eyes briefly meeting with his before he slips back into the crowd.

"I love you Kyle."

And the music turns a little sour.