|Twenty two|

Damon

I stare at my reflection on my gigantic mirror, fixing my bow tie and tux. I run my hand through my hair smoothening it slightly. I can't believe this day had finally arrived. I dreaded it.

My mate, Natalie is being crowned and I particularly don't know what to feel about that.

She left a few hours ago to prepare for this particular day. Whatever girls do anyway. I don't really give a shit what they do anyway.

I head downstairs after making sure I looked presentable for this ceremony,after all all packs had been invited for this particular thing.

I tap my foot impatiently on the floor already anxious. I sigh running my hand through my hair once again.

Suddenly the click of heels sound and my head immediately snaps to the stairs top of the stairs as both Leila and Natalie take slow steps down.

My eyes roam through the both of them, and not in the creepy type of way. They both looked stunning. Their make up done to perfection.

Natalie has on a floor length golden tight dress with nice black heels that makes her look taller than she really is. She looks stunning.

My sister on the other hand, is wearing a knee length white strapless dress with white heels, her hair held to the side adding to her looks.

My parents come right after them both holding hands as they descend down the stairs.

I bring my hand out to Natalie who grasp it in her own as she takes the last step down.

"You look beautiful love." I smile.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She smiles as she stares deep into my eyes. Something flash in her eyes and I don't catch it.

"Come on son,the ceremony is about to start." My dad snaps me out of my thoughts as we all head to the ballroom. One of my warriors opens the massive door for us and we walk in all eyes immediately landing on us.

Alll the alphas lined up on the front, both staring at us in awe. The all bow slightly at the wave of power that hit them. I grin at that. I love when they show respect. It shows I have control.

We all head to the stage where my father willvintroduce the queen and my mother will crown her.

We all walk and stand on stage. My parents behind me and Natalie next to me looking so happy, a smile radiating off of her face.

I smile at that,she is excited to be queen, I hope she will be dedicated to the people and treat them right.

Instead of doubting her I decided to trust her, I mean I can't find any other mate. What if it turns out I was doubting her all along yet she is my mate. Further more, the thought of her not bring my mate is simply impossible and unheard of. Just the thought of her knowing I ever doubted her,doesn't sit well with me.

The crowning ceremony immediately begins. I turn my head slightly to my sister who looked she would prefer to be anywhere else but here. She notices my look and she immediately smiles brightly. Lie

I turn to my father who immediately begins his speech.

"The royal pack, all the packs all over the world,we have come here to witness the crowning of our queen,Natalie Sparks.

Our queen will make every thing perfect,he will work hand in hand with our King to make our kind prosper." My father's voice booms through the mic. Wild cheers echos through the room making me proud.

"Now it's time to crown our alpha queen." There are alot of cheers. Natalie face brightens up while my mom and Leila offer small smiles. I don't think they'll ever get along.