(51): Whipped

Another one ❤️. I've been embracing the idea of Kyle's POV's so expect a lot more of them in the future. Anyways. Enjoy, lovies.

***

Kyle's POV.

"Dude, will you stop fucking cheating" Nathan hollers as he pauses the game and gives me a stern look.

I laugh "What? You think I'm cheating just because I'm winning?"

"I know you're cheating" He clarifies.

Nathan and I are at my place and playing the latest Fifa on my PlayStation. I'm not really much of a gamer but he always forces me to play with him. He's been playing longer than me but I'm still better than him. He always thinks I'm cheating. It's the funniest shit.

I laugh again "Dude, how can you play PSG against my Barcelona and expect to win?"

"Fuck that, man" He scowls ending the game.

Sore loser.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game" I excuse jokingly, putting my hands up in surrender.

He suddenly starts to laugh "Guess what?"

"What?"

He laughs again "You're not a player anymore. Chels has you whipped, dude"

Wow.

"I meant a sports player, dumbass, not that one" I deadpan dryly "And I'm not whipped okay? I just like the girl"

"Whipped" He sing-songs snorting.

"I hope you know that I could still kick you out right now" I threaten annoyed.

Nathan just laughs "Stop being so defensive"

"I'm not"

"See?" He points out smirking "Defensive. Dude, we all know you like Chels so what's the problem?"

"It's none of your business" I say.

"You two kind of made it mine when you started telling me about your crushes on each other" He excuses slouching further on the beanbag.

We took Chelsea-Anne's from her room.

"When did she tell you?" I ask curiously.

"Dude, you know it's not cool that I tell you things she tells me but I don't tell her things you do" He deadpans.

I roll my eyes "Who cares, man?"

He thinks about it for a while "Okay fine. Something about you guys swimming at night in the dam. She told me the day after"

She's liked me since then? That was almost two months ago. I'm pretty sure I've liked her longer though. I still can't pinpoint exactly when, but I'm pretty sure that day my feelings for her escalated further and further. I stopped fighting them that day; I gave in.

"Oh" I murmur.

"So do you agree that it is my business? I was kind of like the middle man" He presses.

I wave him off "Why would she even tell you?"

I've always wondered. I mean she hated him just months ago and then suddenly they were so close. It was unsettling at first. I mean, I know nothing would ever happen between them but still.

"Cause I'm trustworthy" He says arrogantly and matter-of-factly "And I'm easy to talk to"

"Trustworthy my ass. Remember you ended up telling me that she liked me"