Need A Hand?

Back at the Mayor's office, the phone rang and the secretary answered it. ''Mayor's office,'' They say. The other end replies, their words clearly shocking the poor lady. ''What? A train accident?''

''And you report seeing anything... Unusual,'' Kent stops talking in the middle of his meeting as he turns towards the secretary. her words slowly settling in.

''What do you mean he hit a giant creature? What creature could be big enough to-'' She was interrupted by Kent snatching the phone off of her.

He listens to the other end. Once they had finished, he turns and dramatically points out the Mayor. ''I need your car.''

Back at Hogarth's house, Hogarth and (Name) had just finished leading the Giant to the barn. (Name) watched with interest as the Giant slowly reattaches itself to it's many pieces. (Name) lets out a small yelp as something hits her foot. She looks down to see a bolt trying to reach the Giant. Hogarth snickers, causing (Name) to glare at him. She picks up the bolt and holds it as if she's going to throw it.

She yelps again as it flies out of her hand and towards the Giant, screwing itself into his jaw. Hogarth chuckled as (Name) rolled her eyes. Once the Giant's jaw was properly fastened, he smiled at the pair.

''Whoa, you can fix yourself?'' Hogarth asked. Though the answer to his question was self-explanatory. ''Neat-o!''

''Uh oh,'' (Name) says, spotting a car pull up in front of the house. She turns to Hogarth, gently pulling on his sleeve. He turns towards her with a smile. ''Hogarth, your mum's back.'' (Name) points out the car.

Hogarth nods, quickly turning to the Giant. ''Just stay here, okay? We'll be back, bye!'' Hogarth rushes (Name) out quickly, causing her to giggle as he closes the barn door. As the door closes, the Giant mimics (Name)'s wave, only to notice something the kids didn't.

Meanwhile, at the train wreck, ''What happened here?'' Kent was currently talking to two Engineers.

''Go on, tell him what you saw Frank,'' One said to the other. Frank stared at Kent for a second, worried he won't believe what he has to say.

''You're not going to believe this,'' He said, scratching the back of his neck. ''But it was a Giant Metal Man.''

Kent stands up, lighting his smoke pipe. ''Does anybody know where I can get to a nearby phone?'' Both of the Engineers point out a house. Hogarth's house.

At said house, Annie, (Name) and Hogarth were about to eat. (Name) was sitting patiently at her seat, her hands clasped, she smirked as she watched Hogarth grab his fork, scooping up a large amount of food. He was about to put it in his mouth when - ''Would you say Grace, please?'' Annie asked. Hogarth sighs, putting down his fork, putting his hands together.

He looks at (Name) with an annoyed look, she stifled a giggle. He was about to say Grace when he spots a movement behind (Name). ''Oh, my God!'' He says. His eyes widen as he realises what he's just done. His mother is giving him an odd look, waiting for him to say Grace. He turns to (Name), wanting her help. But her head's tilted to the side, waiting for him too as she gave him a concerned expression. She couldn't see the Robotic Hand behind her.

Which meant, he's on his own.

He coughs, putting his hands back together, ''Uh, oh, my God... We thank you?... For the food, uh, food that... Mum has put in front of us and-'' The Giant's hand is about to tip over the boiling water by putting his metal finger in the pot. ''Stop!''

(Name)'s head snaps from looking down with her eyes closed to staring at Hogarth with wide eyes. What was he doing?

Hogarth 'smoothly' recovers. ''Uh, the Devil! Stopping the Devil from doing bad... things? And uh - Get out of here! Uh... Satan! Go!'' Giant's hand finally leaves the Kitchen just as (Name) and Annie turn to look in. ''Go, so... That we may live in peace. Amen.'' Hogarth bows his head, not believing that he had somehow managed to pull that off.

''Amen,'' (Name) repeats, her eyes never leaving Hogarth. Something was up, but what?

''Amen. That was - um - really unusual Hogarth,'' Annie told him.

Hogarth's head shoots up, ''Forgot-to-wash-my-hands.'' He rushes away from the table.

''Well, okay?'' Annie then turns to (Name). ''How've you been, (Name)?''

''Alright,'' (Name) said, smiling awkwardly. She didn't really know how to answer that question.

''You haven't been getting homesick, have you? It's been almost two weeks since you've last been home, or seen you're parents for that matter-''

''I've been fine. And even when I do begin to miss it, Hogarth takes my mind off of it,'' (Name) said, smiling reassuringly.

Annie raised an eyebrow at (Name)'s last statement. ''Is that so?'

There's a loud noise from the kitchen. (Name)'s the first to react, her head snapping around so fast she might have gotten whiplash.