{36 A night out

{36 A night out pt2

Your POV

You smooth out your skirt ones more in the reflection of a window, the dress looks beautiful on you and the shoes finish the look. On the way to the restaurant, everyone had been looking at you, though you weren't sure it was because you looked beautiful or you were just too overdressed for the subway. After taking one last deep breath you gathered enough courage to walked the short distance to the restaurant. The entrance was a small hallway with an elevator that would lead up to the top floor of the large building. According to the website, the restaurant offered a beautiful view of the city skyline. Next, to the elevator door, a man that looked like a security guard was watching you enter the building. If it wasn't for the faint heartbeat that had entered your heart when you stepped into the hallway you surely would have thought you had gone to the wrong place.

''Miss,'' The security guard said to you and bowed politely greeting you.

''Hi.'' You awkwardly stuttered, no one had ever called you miss. It made you feel special and.. old.

''Have you made a reservation?'' The man asked smiling friendly at you.

''uh,'' You were still stunned from the formal greeting, ''Well, uh yeah, I'm supposed to meet someone here.''

''Ah,'' He said still smiling, you started wondering if it was because he really was being friendly or because he was told too, ''May I ask you the name of the person you're meeting?''

''Oh, uh,'' You say perplexed again at his formal speech you're not used to people talking to you like that, ''Yoongi, uh, Min Yoongi.''

''Ah, yes,'' Recognition dawned on the man's face and he pressed a button which made the elevator door open and he gestured for you to go inside, ''Have a nice evening, Miss Y/N.''

The man bows politely to you again.

''Oh, Uhm, yeah thanks,'' You quickly bowed back to the man, ''Thank you.''

When the elevator doors closed you practically facepalmed yourself for being so incredibly awkward. The elevator slowly moved upwards towards the top floor, all the while the heartbeat in your chest increased. You also noticed that now that you were getting closer his nerves you had been feeling along with yours slightly subsided. A short ding announced the elevator had reached the top floor and when the doors opened your jaw practically dropped to the floor. The restaurant was beautiful the large windows gave you a full view of the cities skyline, the green plants hanging from the ceiling gave off the feeling of being outside and instead of simple plastic chairs, the tables were lined with comfortable chairs and couches. The man and woman sitting in them looked either like movie stars or mafia bosses with their beautiful fancy dresses and expensive-looking suits. You had never felt more out of place.

''Welcome Miss Y/N,'' A woman dressed in neat white blouse and a black pencil skirt said and bowed politely to you, ''Let me guide you to your table, Miss..''

''Thank you,'' You bowed back politely and followed her into the restaurant.

The more you looked around the more uncomfortable you started feeling, everything in this restaurant screamed that is was fancy and expensive. From the beautiful lights between the plants which gave just enough light that it gave the whole restaurant a cozy jungle vibe, to the incredible large windows which gave a perfect view of the city. Waitresses and waiters walked around like butlers handling expensive-looking wine bottles like it was nothing. The waitress let you through the restaurant in the middle there was a pond with beautiful koi fish swimming around and it even had a small waterfall. You stared at it in disbelief, seriously, koi fish in a pond with a waterfall, in a restaurant! You mumbled something about it being unreal and incredible while looking at the fish when the woman suddenly stopped in front of you making you almost bump into her.