{34 I have a soulmate

Yoongi POV

I walked into the living room together with the other guys, all exhausted from practice and the long day of work.

''Rest well everyone,'' Their manager said, ''I will be back to pick you at 7 am for your schedule tomorrow.''

Everyone mumbled some goodbyes and the manager turned around to walk out the door. When he left I turned around and looked at Jimin, Jin, RM, and Taehyung who were slouched on the couch.

''Guys,'' I said loud so everyone would hear me, ''I want to tell you something.''

The day before yesterday we made our relationship official and it was about time I was going to tell the rest of BTS about her. She wasn't just my girlfriend, after all, she was much more than that. She was my soulmate, the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I had been a little insecure telling everyone because I was afraid this was going to change how the group thought about me, but I had postponed this long enough it was time to spill the beans.

''What do you want to tell us?'' Rm asked in a serious voice.

''Is it important?'' Taehyung asks.

''Yes, it is important,'' I said with a serious voice, ''Let me get Jungkook and Hoseok.''

After I gathered everyone in the living room everyone was looking at me with curious eyes, anticipation what I had to say.

''Okay, so what I wanted to tell you guys is that,'' I took one last deep breath before saying the next words knowing all too well this might change everything, ''I found my soulmate.''

The mouth of all the guys fell open, gaping at me chins almost on the floor. Their reaction didn't surprise me, who would have thought that the cold Suga would be the first one to find his soulmate and fall in love. I sure hadn't. The only person's mouth not on the floor was Namjoon's instead he sat there laid back in the couch smirking. Knowing all too well what I was talking about. Hoseok was the first to break the silence.

''OMG! Are you serious,'' He said grinning widely, ''That's so amazing!!''

''Are you sure?'' Jin asked in a serious tone, ''How did you know?''

It didn't surprise me that Jin was skeptical, he was the oldest after all. I always thought that if any of us would find their soulmate it would have been him. He was the first one to reach the appropriate age, but years had passed and now he was almost too old to meet his. The years had passed so quietly and it hadn't even crossed my mind that as Jin got older I was too. I had been so focused on music I hadn't realized that even for me time seemed to run out. Most people find their soulmate between the ages 20 and 25, some find theirs before 20 but never earlier than 18 and some later but never after the age of 27. It had been so idiotic that I had told Y/N I had wanted to meet her later in life because I knew all to well that if I had been just a little older it would probably not ever have happened. Still, I felt bad for Jin. He had always wanted to find his soulmate and I didn't but I had and he hadn't. I know that it wasn't my fault, it had never been my choice, it was life, it was unfair, uncertain and unpredictable. Still, I couldn't help feeling bad for him. I didn't want him to be upset with me for something I had no control of, but I couldn't hide this any longer. She was my soulmate. I could feel it in every muscle in every vein with every breath I took not only with her but also when I was away from her. Her emotion rushing through me along with mine, her pain also became my pain, her happiness mine. We were one, we were soulmates.

''I'm 100% sure,'' I replied, ''I can feel her emotions and pain. I can feel her heartbeat whenever I'm with her, so yeah. I am really really sure.''