Chapter 28

As I stare at him still in a panic, contemplating on what to do in this situation, he stirs again, rolling over to his side with my hand still stuck firmly between his hand and his cheek. "Don't leave me" He now mumbles, melting my heart all over again and now I feel torn inside. I want to finish this thing I've started, but when he says my name like that, so tenderly and asks for me to not leave him in a pleading tone, I become putty in his hands and start to reconsider everything I'm about to do. I hate him for what he did to me and I'm struggling to let that go and tonight's behaviour has brought me to this point, the point of payback, childish revenge, but now, with just those few words and my name, said in such a way, has me all confused and flustered.

Why would he call for me in his sleep if he hates me so much? Why would he want me to stay? God this boy confuses me to no end and I feel like we keep going one step forward and ten back. My feelings for him make me irrational, immature at times like perhaps tonight and I can never make sense of anything when around him. I was once so in control of my life, mature, organised and with a goal and now, I'm all over the place. I no longer know what I want, my life feels like a mess, I feel angry or upset all the time, jealous whenever I see him with another girl and I can't focus on my future plans as he occupies my every thought. I've become the classic teenage, love stricken girl that I once used to despise.

"Piiisst!" My friend mouths, snapping me out of my thoughts and trying to get my attention. I turn my head around to face her and she mouths out 'Lets go!' and I mouth back 'I can't', gesturing to her the predicament I'm in with the nod of my head. A small giggle escapes her lips at the sight, quickly followed by her covering her mouth with her hand to muffle the sound. Of course she would find this amusing, but I'm stuck and I need her help, so she better snap out of it. She tip toes over and actually does help, by gently lifting his head up while I slide my hand away, she then laid it back down. We both froze again when he stirred loudly; shift his position from the loss of contact from my hand, his face looked pained, saddened but gradually relaxed again, returning to his slumber. We both relaxed acknowledging the fact that by some miracle he's not awake and we are still good to go with our plan.

Sydney gives me a gentle elbow to my side and then whispers in my ear that she has an idea. She quickly explains and I immediately pull away from her in shock, shaking my head no. She wants to move their bodies and put them in a funny position, a compromising one and granted it would be hilarious, but it's just too risky. I shake my head no again, but she ignores me and heads for her first victim. She started with Travis, who sleeps like a log and she knows it too, I suppose that's why she is taking advantage of this moment. She drags his body, slowly toward the sofa, lifting his upper body and leaning it against it, laying his head in between Liam's legs, facing his crutch and from where I'm standing, it kind of looks like his giving him head. This visual effect is hard to not laugh at; I'm literally barely holding it together, biting down on my lip so hard that it may just start to bleed. When done with one brother, she moves onto the next, pushing his body closer to Liam again, placing his head on his shoulder, inches away from each others lips, wrapping one arm over his shoulder as if in a small hug. Oh my god, this girl can be so devious it's unreal. I get what she's doing now, because my next part of the prank will shit them up big time.

Once she was done, she stood proudly overlooking them and then turned to me with a great big smile and a wink. I give her the thumbs up and then gestured to her to take the snap shots. We had to take them from near the exit door, just in case the flash woke them and we needed to make a sudden dash for it, but thankfully even this part of the plan went fairly smoothly. I can't believe how lucky we've been so far and when I peek over to see the pictures I smile at the screen, then back at her. Theses shots were perfect, funny as hell and handy for another time, a time when they least expect it to happen should they ever cross the line again.