Chapter 7

•RODNEY•

Hearing the Front door open I look over to see Jasmine walking like she was in pain.

"Come here Jasmine don't even try it". I said as she tried to walk past me.

"Yes". She asked looking down.

"What's wrong with you what happened". I ask pausing the game.

"Milli is mad at me". She said coming to sit beside me.

"I didn't ask about Milli and It seems like she mad at you every week". I said shaking my head.

"It's my fault this time". She said playing with her fingers.

"You beating around the bush tell me what you did". I ask sitting up on the couch.

"Can I tell you later I'm really tired". She said standing up as I stared at her.

"Don't think you got away with shit cause I always find out believe that". I said watching her walk away to the back.

Feeling my phone ring I answer it putting it on speaker.

"Bitch are you coming out tonight". Akel said into the phone.

"I ain't got shit else better to do send me the address I'll be there". I said hanging up and walking to my room to get dressed.

"Daddy I'm going over Milli's house". I heard Jasmine yell on the other side of the door.

"Don't you think Milli want to be alone sometimes and I thought she was mad at you what changed that fast"? I ask sliding on my shirt before putting my pants on.

"No, she loves me see you tomorrow". She said and I heard the door close.

Shaking my head I grab my stuff and walk out of the house. Getting in the car I pull off towards the club.

•MILLI•

After Jasmine dropped me off I took a well-needed nap. Grabbing my phone I see that Jasmine posted something on her Snapchat and before I could watch it I got a call from Rodney.

"Hello". I ask standing up putting my phone on speaker.

"Let me talk to Jasmine she not answering the phone". He said causing me to look at my phone like it was crazy.

"Why would Jasmine be over oh right she is in the shower I'll have her call you back later". I said walking into the kitchen looking through the fridge.

"Alright cool and whatever you thinking about eating it better be healthy for my baby". He said causing me to laugh.

"There's no baby and where you at the music is loud". I said closing the fridge.

"I'm at Club Mist mama". He said talking louder so that I could hear him.

"Alright have fun". I said hanging up.

Grabbing my keys off of the counter I walk out the door and got in the car before clicking on her story and seeing she's at Club Mist with her dad is in the background on the other side of the club. Putting in my seat belt I start the car up pulling off.

|14 minutes later|

Cutting the car off I get out and pull my shorts down walking towards the entrance of the club and as I was about to go in the guard blocks the door.

"Where you think you going dressed like that". He asked causing us both to laugh.

" My friend is drunk and she needs help I'll be right back out I promise". I said and he nodded opening the rope.

Walking in I look around for Jasmine pushing through all the sweaty bodies. Finally spotting her kissing a girl I walk over snatching her up.

"Wha- oh hey best friend". She said looking confused before hugging me.

"Fuck all that shit Jasmine you are older than me and act like you younger than me you're not my fucking child I shouldn't have to be looking out for you let's go before your dad catches us". I said grabbing her hand and started to drag her out of the club.

As we were making our way through the club I feel her stop so I look back and see her trying to talk to somebody. Shaking my head I start walking again when I bump into someone.

"I am so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going". I spoke before looking up only to see Rodney who looked from me to Jasmine.

"Fuck me". I mumbled with a sigh throwing my head back.

"This the type of shit you do with my daughter".He asked causing me to scrunch up my face.

"ME are you serious I didn't bring her here nor did I put a drink in her hand I mean look what I'm wearing for funk sakes you honestly think I would come clubbing looking like this. I said looking up at him with a mug on my face.

"I let my daughter come and stay with you and you let her go out and get drunk not only that but by herself but don't even worry about it cause y'all can't hang with each other no more". He said grabbing her and taking her out of the club as I stood there.

Did that really just happen...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE