107 ⸸

Seokjin was determined to go to that Halloween party, in spite of his minor setbacks. Namjoon was okay with going as long as Seokjin was feeling alright. He started to get dressed in a different room because both he and the man agreed on surprising each other after they were done with their complete transformation of their costumes.

The older man felt better than before, which is what held Namjoon back on staying home
and not going to the party. Although, deep down inside, that wasn't the only reason the doctor had in mind that was holding him back. Now, Namjoon hasn't told Seokjin anything because he thought it was unnecessary and that it would just go away on its own, but ever since this morning when he woke up, something in his body felt off.

His stomach was making him feel discomfort as he was in the bathroom, freshening himself up. While he was there, he felt his feet had gone numb, and a sensation he knew too well, had returned. This time, it was stronger than before.

Much, much stronger. Almost immediately, the doctor knew something wasn't right. He looked around the bathroom and found nothing wrong with it, nothing out of order. In fact, it was quite clean and spotless.

But the thing he sensed wasn't physically within the restroom, it was a presence.

An angered presence that was lingering around the bathroom, causing the atmosphere to change drastically. The doctor felt as if he was back in the old hospital he used to work at, again.

He almost couldn't make it out of the bathroom because as he was about to take his first step to leave, his feet felt like they were stuck to the floor. His blood was thickened and boiling within, keeping him from walking or moving at all.

"What's wrong with me? I must have slept too much last night, maybe that's why my bones are so weak and heavy." Ignoring the warnings his body was giving him, Namjoon went back outside to find Seokjin sleeping on the couch.

Now, the doctor was currently putting his Halloween costume on. He wondered what Seokjin was going to look like dressed up as a doctor. He looked at himself in the mirror and was surprised. "Wow, I actually look pretty good. And the makeup looks so realistic. I have to show Seokjin to see what he thinks-" Namjoon stopped himself from going to the room Seokjin was in when he heard his phone ringing from downstairs.

He made his way down, staring at the timer on his kitchen stove. It was 3:00 P.M.

"Hello?" While talking to the person on the other line, Namjoon became too distracted to even realize Seokjin was standing next to him for a few minutes.

"Yes, I'm still going. I'm bringing my roommate along with me." Seokjin stood behind the doctor, just a few inches away from him to remain undetected as he secretly spied on his conversation.

"The location changed? Really? Where is it going to be now?" This took both of the men by surprise. A sudden change in the location of the Halloween event was something Namjoon wasn't expecting. Nonetheless, he wrote down the address where the event was now going to take place in, and hung up.

"So, the location changed?" Seokjin spoke out of curiosity. Namjoon spun around, caught off guard by the man's enchanting looks.

The man was now face to face with Namjoon, taking in each and every single detail of his
costume.

"You look spectacular, Seokjin. You really outdid yourself tonight, handsome." Namjoon clapped, praising the man.

"Thank you, Dr. Kim. I can say the same about you. You look completely different than your usual self." The man approached Namjoon. "How does it feel being me?" Seokjin's seductive whisper was more than enough to give Namjoon goosebumps all over his body from head to toe.

"It's definitely different. These teeth are going to take me a while to get used to." The doctor laughs, jokingly.

"But I'm very satisfied with the way things turned out with our costumes, we look great and I'm sure that everybody is going to fall in love with you as soon as we get there." The doctor smiled so kindly that his dimples deepened within his cheeks and simply tattooed themselves onto him for a while.

Seokjin's cheeks turned a bright red, heating up with what the doctor told him.

~~~

Hoseok gave Seokjin a call when he got in the car with Namjoon.

The man picked his phone up, answering him.

"Seokjin, are you and Namjoon at your Halloween event yet?" The man answered "No" to him, while staring at the clear road ahead of them.

Namjoon decided to cut into their conversation.

"There was a change of plans at the last minute, so now we're going to this place called Midnight Club, where the event is currently being held at." Hoseok gasped.

"No way? Really? That's where Yoongi and I are headed at right now! We can meet each other there." Namjoon was surprised.

"Wait, but weren't you two headed to a different Halloween event in one of your Friend's houses or something like that?" He asked.

"Oh, no no! You must have misunderstood us. We are headed to an event 'hosted' by one of my friends at a place called Midnight Club. He rented that place for the night to throw this huge Halloween party." Yoongi spoke. As the young doctor continued driving slowly, he encountered a problem.

"I have to go now, guys. There is such a huge traffic buildup caused by a car accident."

"Bye, Joon. Hey, drive here safely, alright?" Namjoon agreed at Yoongi's words while hanging up.

"Seokjin, take a look through that tiny mirror and tell me if there are any cars coming from that way while I see if there's any other way I could escape this traffic jam." Namjoon looked around, trying to find a way to get into another lane, but every car that was in front of him was doing the same thing, denying him the chance to drive away.

"A lane is clear on this side with barely any cars in it." That lane just so happened to be the correct lane Namjoon had to take.

"Good. Thanks, sweetheart. We would have been stuck in that lane for hours." Namjoon switched lanes and started to drive normally. The sun shined down on Seokjin's skin and the doctor noticed how much the man kept avoiding it. He thought that the sun was just too hot and bright for his eyesight and sensitive skin, so the doctor helped shield the sunlight from Seokjin's face and body.

"Thank you." His voice was still the same as this morning, low and almost motionless. Namjoon wondered why the man was acting so cold out of nowhere.

"Look, we're here." He unbuckled himself after parking his car somewhere near the club.

The men stepped out of the car, greeting Yoongi and Hoseok who were about to head inside of the club.

"Let's go inside." Namjoon held Seokjin's hand as they entered the club.